Chapter 9

TW:Blood and death.

A month passed by quickly.
It was August and Mikey's birthday approached really fast.
That was the night before his birthday.
You were hanging around with Mikey and Shinichiro in their house, playing games and messing around with each other.
It was time for you to go home so Shinichiro came with you to send you home, because your apartment was in the other side of the town.
But before that you both went by his motor shop.

"Huh that's strange. I swear I locked the back door"- Shinichiro said quietly enough just so only you to hear.

"Why don't we check what's happening inside?"- you offered as you whispered.

Shinichiro looked at you as he nodded and went inside while you followed behind.

There was a boy dressed in black, standing next to a CB250T motorcycle.
He looked kinda scared when he saw Shinichiro.

"Hey. I know you."- Shinichiro said as he recognized the boy.

"Y/N.. Shinichiro..what are you both doing here?"- the boy said with trembling voice.

"Baji?"- you said.
"That's Shinichiro's motorcycle shop. What do you mean?"- you added followed by Shinichiro's agreement.

"Instead what are you doing here Baji?"- Shinichiro asked.

Baji was about to say something, but then someone else swung a sharp instrument at Shinichiro's head, making him fall down on the floor.

You looked shocked at the view as you quickly kneeled down to try and bring back Shinichiro to consciousness.
Baji started crying as he saw Shinichiro fall down.

Blood was streaming down from Shinichiro's head, making you both cry even harder.

That was the place of his death.

His own shop.

In the other side.
The other boy who killed Shinichiro understood who he was and started mumbling something.

It looked like he was trying to put the blame on Mikey so he doesn't feel the blame that's gonna follow him from now on.

He won your attention.
You stood up and looked at him.

"K-kazutora.."- you said in low voice, still crying.

"Why did you do it.."- you asked as you tried to wipe your tears with your arms.

Kazutora heard you and tried to knock you out with the same thing he killed the boy who adopted you as his own sister.

Sadly he missed and fell on the floor, just meter away from the dead body on the ground.

In that moment the police came into the shop, catching three of you.

Paramedics took Shinichiro's lifeless body as you and the policeman brought you outside behind the paramedics.

You, Baji and Kazutora saw the crowd Infront of the shop.

Mikey was in the front.

Seeing him Baji cried even harder.
He started apologizing nonstop to him, as for you.
You couldn't even talk.
You felt like the world has stopped and your mouth was sewed, there were only tears falling down your face.
You couldn't even look him in the eyes.

After Baji was forced to walk forward you mumbled just loud enough to Mikey to hear you.

"I'm sorry Mikey..I..I couldn't protect him.."- you lowered your head as you walked away with the policemen after you.

_______

You and Baji were released free.
Mikey somehow convinced the police that we weren't in fault.

You only attended Mikey's brother funeral.

After everything that happened you closed yourself in your apartment.
It passed few weeks from then.

You barely heard something from Baji.

Mikey, Draken and the others were trying desperately to contact you since the day they last saw you.

Every single day they would come at your apartment or call your phone number unsuccessfully.

This month just turned to a living hell for you.

It was another morning again.

You woke up at the ringing of your door.
It was written on your face that you had enough of this.
You knew you couldn't ignore them forever.
And you knew you weren't the only one who are going through that that roughly.

You stood up and opened the door.
There were all your friends.
Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah and Baji.

They all hugged you in a group hug, exclaiming they all missed you.

"To be honest..I missed you all too."- you cried, trying to show one of your best smiles.

"I'm sorry I ignored you for so long."- you apologized to them.

"It's alright. We understand you."- Mikey said, patting your head as he was trying to cheer you up.

"Thank you. Thank you very much."- you replied.

"So let's go hang out now"- Mikey started pulling you outside of your apartment with the help of Draken pushing you behind.

"H-huh wait wait. I need to change my clothes."- you panicked.

"Oh huh hahaha sorry"- Mikey said as he laughed making the others giggle too.

You changed with a black  t-shirt with a dragon print and a black skirt.
You put on your favorite boots and went to your friends who were waiting outside as you locked the door behind you.

"I'm done. Let's go now."- you said as you approached them.

"You look amazing!"- they exclaimed in unison.

"Thank you"- you once again tried to give one of your bestest smiles.

You went to the arcade and played a lot of games.
You and your friends won a lot of prices.

After the arcade you, Mikey, Draken, Baji, Pah and Mitsuya headed to the park.

Not soon after you all arrived Baji and Mitsuya started chasing you as you were chasing Mikey and Draken.
Pah was just watching from the side, laughing at you and the others.

"Come back you loser!"- Baji yelled as he was running to catch you.

"Uh-uh no no! I ain't coming."- you ran towards Mikey, trying to run away from Baji.

"You guys got quite the energy"- Mitsuya said as he was chasing you.

"What the hell"- Draken said as he pulled Mikey.

"Ahhh I missed"- you yelled disappointed.

"Come here you bastards"- you turned running towards Mikey and Draken be catching them both.

"WAAAA!"- Mikey whined as he fell down, dragging Draken with him.

"Mikey, why the hell did you do that"- Draken said panting.

Just the moment they both fell you tripped on top of them both, causing Baji and Mitsuya to fall on the top of you three.
That was the moment when Pah started laughing even harder.

"Hahahaha look at you all!"- Pah said laughing.

You were just a bunch of kids on top of each other.
Now you all laughed too.

You haven't thought you will laugh like that once again from what happened weeks ago.

After awhile you all where just looking at the night sky, bickering about different things that come into mind until you all didn't decide to go home.

"Good night guys!"- you said as you waved them a goodbye.

"Good night Y/N"- Baji replied.

"Nighty night Y/N|-chin!"- Mikey and Mitsuya said in unison.

"Bye bye Y/N."- Draken and Pah said as a goodbye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...