Chapter 18

-Later-

You, Mickey and Draken were sitting on the staircase talking, while Takemichi's friends were playing with the football ball. 

Takemichi took a shower before coming to the park. After some time he arrived and sat next to you.

''That was hilarious!''- Draken laughed as he looked at Takemichi.

''Haven't laughed that hard in forever.''- Mikey giggled.

''Hahaha, yes I can't agree more with you Mikey.''- you said laughing.

''Hey!! I washed my hair, okayy!?'' - Takemichi said annoyed.

''Ah well I'm sorry Mikey.''- you and Draken said in unison.

''It's cool! I'm sorry too.''- Mikey said, also apologizing.

''Why were you guys fighting anyways?''- Takemichi asked.

You,Draken and Mikey looked at each other, followed by you shrugging your shoulders.

''We forgot!''- you and the two blond boys said as the three of you burst into laugher, leaving Takemichi speachless.

''Ken-chin and N/N-chin were right tho..''- Mikey said.

''Pah gave himself up after all that happened.''- Mikey continued.

Takemichi was now looking at Mikey as he was talking.

-In Takemichi's thoughts-

''Mikey didn't want Pah-chin to give himself up for what he did. Even tho he knew what Pah-chin did was wrong.''

''Mikey-kun wanted to help his friend Pah-chin, while Draken-kun and Y/N-chan did't want Pah-chin's decision to go quietly to be in vain.''

  ''...So maybe that's why they started fighting. The three of them are based on different solid principles..''

-Out of Takemichi's thoughts-

''When Pah gets out of juvie let's throw a huge party!''- Mikey said as he stood up and looked at you, Draken and Takemichi.

''Yes! This is a great idea.''- you said as you smiled.

Takemichi's friends yelled his name from afar, wanting him to go to them.

''Takemichi!''- Makoto and Yamagishi yelled to gain his attention.

''Dude you are awesome!''- Yamagishi yelled at Takemichi in the distance.

''You actually made those three stop from fighting each other.''- Makoto said.

Takemichi only smiled at them as he started talking in his thoughts again. 

-In Takemichi's thoughts-

''Hmm. Since I made them stop fighting, that means.. Toman's inner conflict won't happen. And Y/N and Draken won't die on August 3rd.''

He now laid on the ground as he was sitting on the staircase.

''I changed history..Mission accomplished!''- he said in his thoughts.

''I did it Naoto!''- he continued his thoughts as he raised his hands in the air.

-Out of Takemichi's thoughts-

''Takemichi-kun''- someone yelled his name.

He stood up and turned to the source of the sound.

''Hina!''- Takemichi said looking surprised.

''I'm here too!''- Emma said as she stood next to Hina.

''What's up?''- Takemichi said as he went to where they were.

Hina stuttered as she was trying to invite Takemichi for the upcoming festival. Emma poked her with her elbow, giving her courage to spill the beans out to him.

''Are you free on August 3rd?''- Hina asked.

''Huh?''- Takemichi looked at her surprised.

''She wants you to go to the festival with her, Takemichi-kun.''- Emma said at the surprised blond boy, smiling.

''Sure, I will go with you Hina.''- Takemichi said as he was smiling at Hina.

''See. I told you he would agree to come with you Hina.''- Emma said happily.

Emma now looked at her other side only to see you and the other two blond boys together.

''You guys made up already?!''- Emma said surprised seeing you three together.

''Pipe down Emma.''- Mikey said.

''But you were at each other's throats the other day!''- Emma said

''Hmm we were?''- you said as you looked at Emma.

''I dunno.''- Mikey said.

''I was so worried!''- Emma said as she sighed.

Now you and the other boys were playing football, running around and laughing as Emma and Hina were watching all of you.

-Time skip on August 3rd-

You, Emma and Draken were waiting for Hina and Takemichi to arrive.

''So Emma you look amazing today!''- you complimented Emma.

''Ah! Thank you Y/N. You look great as well.''- she said flustered.

''Y/N?''- Draken said as he looked at you.

''Yeah? What's up?''- you said wondering what does he has to tell you.

''Where is Kei or some of the other boys to accompany you? Why are you alone?''- Draken asked.

''Wait. I thought Mikey asked her out to accompany him here at the festival?''- Emma said looking at you.

''Ahah the boys went in another town for a mission, so they won't be here in Tokyo for some time. And for Mikey..yeah he did ask me out, but today he said he was called for some important work and he had to attend there, so here I am.''- you said shrugging your shoulders.-''But its alright. I don't mind being alone.''  

''Oh I see. If that's it and you are alright with it, then okay.''- Draken said.

''Look who just arrived.''- Draken said as he looked at Takemichi's direction.

''We have been waiting here for forever.''- you said, teasing Takemichi.

Now all of you headed to the entrance, looking at the first food stalls. 

''I think I will go for some food. I will see you around guys.''- you said leaving the two couples alone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...