Chapter 4

Two years passed fastly with you having alot of fun moments and creating memories.
Now you were 10 years old.
It was a sunny morning.
The summer season just started, but you still had to go to school.
You woke up at 5:30am, because you went to bed earlier than expected the previous day.
You jumped out of bed and went to get a quick shower.
After you were done you put on some clothes you found decent and more like in your style and stuffed your bag with some notebooks and pencils.
You left your apartment after making sure you locked it.
You were walking towards Hinata and Naoto's apartment, so you can have company to school.
You were thinking as you almost were at the place you all usually met each morning.
Hinata told you before few days she had gotten a boyfriend.
Apparently his name was Hanagaki Takemichi if you weren't wrong.
She had promised you to bring you to him so you both can get to know each other.
Few minutes passed since you stopped on the meeting spot waiting for the two siblings as you saw them running towards you.
"Heyyyy Y/N!!!"- Hinata yelled from the long distance waving at you.
Naoto was following behind his sister also waving at you.
You waved back at them.
They already came to you. Hinata throwing herself onto you giving you a tight hug, Naoto also hugged both of you.
The friendship between you and Naoto is in good terms since you both got to know each other.
"Let's get going now"- Hinata finally talked after letting go of the hug.
"Yeah, we should. We are gonna get late to school"- Naoto said.
"That's probably right"- you answered back as you all started walking for school.
You and Hinata sent Naoto to his classes and you both rushed to your school.
The first class you had Math, so you both were together.
"Did you do your homework Y/N?"- Hina asked curiously.
"Yeah I did it"- you smiled confidently.
"Are you sureeee?"- she asked.
"Yes yes!"- you nodded.
"Me and Baji did our homeworks together yesterday"- you added.
"Ohh that's great"- Hina replied back.
The bell rang, you both took your seats after giving your homework to the teacher.
The time passed by slowly.
You were laying on your desk as you were writing the notes from the lesson in your notebook.
Hinata poked you with her pencil thinking you were sleeping.
"Ow!"- you whispered as you jumped, because she scared you.
"What do you want from me?"- you added as you turned your head her way.
"Wake uppp!"- she whispered to you.
"Ehhhh..I was awake the whole time!"- you whispered back to her, showing her your notes in your notebook.
"Ohhh haha I'm sorry"- she apologized.
"Bruh it's fine"- you brushed it off, returning to taking your notes.
The bell rang again signaling the class as finished.
"Finally!!"- you jumped from your seat, shoving your book in your bag.
"SIT DOWN Y/N!"- the teacher yelled.
"I HAVEN'T DISMISSED YOU YET!"- he kept scolding you.
"Ugh okayy"- you sat down again with annoyance.
You heard Hina trying to hold her laugh, giggling quietly.
"So as I was saying the homework you will have for Wednesday is on page 79 exercises 5,6 and 7"- he said.
"Now you are dismissed"- he said rising his voice on the last word.
You stood up and ran into the hallway.
"Finally. I thought I will die in here"- you said.
"Hahaha it's alright Y/N!!"- she said.
"Haha yeah sure"- you mumbled.
The day passed faster than you expected.
Hinata had cram school so she left you on your own.
You headed outside the school only to find out a whole crowd outside whispering to each other.
You kept walking, looking around and wondering what's going on.
A bunch of kids started yelling.
"Here she is! Here she is!"- they yelled, pointing their fingers at you.
You wondered what's happening as you were still looking around, just to find another kids next to a tall blond boy with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head, pointing at you.
You got annoyed already and started yelling at them.
"EHHHH, WOULD YOU ALL STOP POINTING AT ME OR WOULD YOU WANT TO BE BEAT UP?!"- you said already triggered, cracking your knuckles, even tho you didn't want any trouble right now.
Some of the kids bickering stopped and ran away, the others left to see what's going to happen between you and the tall blond boy out of curiosity.
"Heh as I thought"- you calmed down immediately.
You started walking again, just about when you get to pass the blondie he stopped you.
"What do you want?"- you asked as you gave him an annoyed look.
"Would you come with me?"- he asked abit hesitated.
"And why should I come?"- you replied back.
"Some men sent me to get you"- he returned an answer to your question.
"Okay. If that's so.."- you murmured.
"Good. Follow me"- he said.
"What's your name tho?"- you asked as you put one of your hands in your pocket.
"It's Ken Ryuguji, or you can call me Draken"- he answered.
"Great, I'm Y/N L/N, well you can also call me Karma" ( or any other preferred nickname by you guys).- you said informing him as you both went outside the school gate finding another blond shorthaired boy waiting there.
He looked way shorter than Ken-Kun.
You threw him a fast glimpse as Ken-Kun said he was coming with us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
____________________________________________________________
Little announcement: I have checked that the name Karma also fits for females, so I quite liked it and decided to put it in here, but if anyone doesn't like that name as I said you can think of any other nickname you prefer.

Anyways how are you guys doing?

I hope you liked this chapter too!
Stay tuned for more!

Love you all!!
Cya next time!
✧\(>o<)ノ✧