Chapter 16

Kei leaned on the pole behind him and took his phone from his pocket.

"Mikey lets watch. The crew who organized the race meeting always install cameras in each members' car" - Kei said.

Draken and Mikey stood behind him, looking in Kei's phone.

The head of the race announced again.

"THE RACE STARTS IN.. THREE.. TWO.. ONE... STARTTT!!"- the announcer said.

You freed the brake and got first in line, as you were putting on your seat belt. It's like you flew away in seconds.

Just centimeters away from you was another two cars.
Now you were speeding more, getting far away from them.

You now looked at the passenger seat where your laptop was staying which was connected to your car.

--With the boys--

"What in the freaking hell is she doing? She is supposed to look at the road!"- Mikey commented.

"Calm down. There is not going to happen anything bad."- Kei reassured him.

"No she is going to crash!"- Mikey protested.

"You should trust Y/N. I believe she knows what is she doing!"- Draken said too.

The announcer now was talking on the phone.

"Block and free the roads! The cars are coming your way!" - he said.

--Back to you--

You were getting ready the nitro settings for later, when you were going to need them.

You shifted gears again. The roars of your car where loud and scary, as some people would describe it.

The final point was almost near after you passed all those points.
The full track was 40 kilometers and you had left only 10 km. Time sure flies fast.

"Ahh come on. Is no one able to reach me" - you said as you shifted gears again, lowering the speed just a little, causing the car to roar again.

Two cars passed you now, causing you to smile.

--With the boys again--

"What is she doing? Why is she letting them go?"- Mikey was fuming in anger, while Kei was laughing at Mikey.

"What are you laughing at. Huh??!" - Mikey was about to punch Kei, but Draken stopped him.

"Mikey you should calm down. You are getting to much into the role"- Draken said.

"Last two kilometers. Who will win?? Leave your bets now!"- the announcer talked once again.

--With you--

"Last two you say..hmm"- you speeded once again.

Now you were next to the first racer.
Inside the car was a nice smell of fuel.
Your gaze was now at your enemy by car, you were smirking.
The other guy looked at you too.

Last 500 meters. You clicked on your laptop a button activating the nitro, changing gears again. You were flying on the road,leaving everyone behind.

What you were seeing now was the final point getting near and near with every second.
You breathed in and then out.

"Oh it looks like we are here"- you laughed as you already passed the final point, making a drift on the free zone and stopping the car on the first place it was before starting the race.

"ATTENTION ATTENTION EVERYONE! WE HAVE A WINNER! Y/N L/N!!"- The announcer said on the mic.

You turned off the engine on your car and unlocked the hood. You got out with the camera in your hand, closing the door behind you.