Chapter 17

-Morning with Takemichi-

"On August 3rd Draken and Y/N died"- Takemichi thought.

"From what I know from Naoto. Draken died from being stabbed by a Toman's member in the fight with Moebius on the parking lot, as for Y/N.. She died while on her way, trying to get Draken to the nearest hospital. Ganged up by a whole group of people. Naoto told me she was already badly hurt and they just finished her. As for her gang they splitted up and was never heard of them again."-Takemichi said to himself.

" That's pretty bad if I have to say. I can't lose them. Not just when I became friends with them. Not like that!"- he said to himself.

"But, I come back in the past 12 years and now a fight between Toman and Moebius is about to start"- Takemichi continued his thoughts.

"So does that mean they are going to die in the fight" - Takemichi said out loud.

"Ahh my deductive skills aren't up to this at all.."- He whined.

As he already got up and brushed his teeth he thought.

"Its decided.. Im gonna become their bodyguard!"- he said in his thoughts.

"Hah a genius idea if I have to say! If it's from a fight between Mikey then I will stop it. But if it's from the Moebius fight, then I can deal with this too!" - he said to himself.

--Later--

You were hanging out with Draken, about to meet Mikey, when Takemichi showed up.

"Hey guys! Uhhh because of some reason I have decided to be your bodyguard!" - Takemichi said to both of you.

You and Draken looked at each other.

"Bodyguard? Takemichi no way! You can barely guard yourself."- you said, about to burst out laughing.

"Wait! What did you just say?" - Takemichi said confused.

"A bodyguard would be way too annoying. We can do whatever we want anyway."- Draken said with you nodding in agreement.

"Besides would you even be good at it?" - you said as you crossed your arms looking at Takemichi straight in the eyes.

"Ahh I have already failed the mission."- he thought.

You and Draken continued forward talking about the fight, coming with strategies and stuff.

"Ahh I didn't think they would turn me down so fast.."- he thought as he watched both of you disappearing in the corner.

"However I'm not the type to give up easily!" - he said to himself.

He decided to follow both of you the whole day.

Now you, Draken and Mikey were in restaurant. Takemichi went inside, being careful not to be noticed from the three of you.

"A fight?" - he thought as he heard Mikey arguing with the waiter,carefully peeking to the table you were sitting.

"I will never forgive this!" - Mikey protested.

"Oh my! Mikey calm down. Its alright!" - you said.

"I can't calm down Y/N!" - Mikey said.

You and Draken put two different flags on his meal.

"Mikey look at your meal."- You and Draken said in unison, saving the waiter from the uncomfortable position.

After all of you finished your meals, Mikey fell asleep.

"You can't keep doing this Mikey!" - Draken said.