Chapter 21

-The next morning-

Baji woke up, rubbing his eyes and looking at you.

You were just there on the bed unconscious, systems attached to you that were showing the rhythm of your heartbeat and breathing.

Draken on the other hand was already awake, staring at you and Baji.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐘/𝐍?"- Draken asked.

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐞𝐢 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫."- Baji sighed as he glanced at you.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩?"- Draken asked unsure.

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞."- Baji said.

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲?"- Draken asked Baji.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."- Baji said.

"𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"- Draken asked him concerned.

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧."- Baji lied, not to worry him.

Little did he know Draken knew Baji lied, but decided not to go further in and let him be.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩."- Draken said as he laid back down, closing his eyes.

"𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥."- Baji said to Draken as he leaned back on the chair, watching you rest peacefully.

-7 days later-

Draken was already let out of the hospital, as for you, you were still sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed, while Baji was there waiting patiently for you to come back to consciousness.

-Later in the middle of the night-

Baji finally fell asleep, his head on the bed that you were in, holding your hand gently.

You moved your body slowly, feeling someone laying next to you as you slowly opened your eyes, looking around you and what was surrounding you.

You tried to stand up, but dizziness hit you straight in the head so you laid back, waking up Baji.

He jumped up and looked at you, shocked and not believing what he was seeing.

To be honest he was starting to lose hope, but he seeing you awake was like a miracle to Baji.

"Y/N- you are awake?!" - Baji said with a surprised voice.

"Baji.. Where am I?" - you asked him as you looked at him with your still blurry vision.

"You are at the hospital right now."- he explained.

"Wait! Let me call a doctor first!!" - Baji said as he ran out to call the doctor who was working a night shift.