Chapter 19

You were in front of one of the food stalls, looking at all those tasty food.

''Hm. What should I get to eat?'' - you said to yourself.

''Maybe ramen or riceballs.''- you sighed as you still kept talking to yourself.

You finally made your decision and went to buy some ramen and then went to look for the others.

''Ohh isn't that Hina and Takemichi.''- you said to yourself once again as you walked up to them.

''Oh hey Y/N!''- Hina said as she looked at you.

''Uh oh heyyy Hina!''- you cheered.

Drops of water started falling down from the sky.

''Oh I think it's gonna rain soon.''- Takemichi informed.

''Let's take cover somewhere.''- you said.

''Yeah, if we don't want to get wet, we better do that now!''- Hina said.

The three of you headed to somewhere to hide from the raid, but because of the huge crowd running for shelter from the rain you got separated from both of them. Now that you had nothing to do you decided you will go to the parking lot, hoping to meet Draken and Emma there. You almost arrived at the parkin lot, and since it was raining the kimono you were wearing was soaked wet.

After some time you finally arrived, seeing Draken and Emma together.

''Hello there lovely birds.''- you said as you walked up to them.

''Oh Y/N. I thought you went home.''- Draken said as he looked at you.

''No. I just went to buy something to eat and then met up with Takemichi and Hina, but because of the rain, I lost them and decided to come here instead.''- you answered.

''Ah I see. You can stay with us then.''- Emma said

''Yeah. Thank you Emma!''- you said, thanking her for inviting you with them.

At this moment you heard someone yelling out your and Draken's name. You turned at the source of the yell only to see Peh-yan with a sash on his Toman's uniform. 

''Oh Peh. What's with the sash,bro?''- Draken said surprised.                                                                            

''What's with the serious face Peh?''- Emma asked.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

You already knew what was about to go down, so you started removing your already soaked wet kimono, leaving yourself with the t-shirt and shorts you were underneath the kimono, tying your hair back in a loose messy bun.

''Emma take this and stay back.''- Draken said as he gave her the umbrella.

Emma took it looking confused.

''Emma dear, do me a favor and hold this. And please go somewhere safe Emma.''- you said giving her the kimono as you gave her a smile and went to Draken.

''Peh...Couldn't agree with what went down, could you?''- Draken asked as he looked at Peh's direction.

''If you wanted to fight, you could have just said so, you know that right Peh?''- you said frowning, giving him a slight fright.