Chapter 3

You stepped on the court, looking Baji straight into the eyes.
You could hear everyone yelling your name or Baji's one. Hinata was still worried for you, yet still she cheered for you.
As soon as you stepped on the fighting court Baji started running towards you, lifting his fist up to hit you in the face. You made him miss his hit as you moved to the other side, landing a punch on the side of his head, making him lose the balance in his body almost falling down.
After the hit you landed on him from which he recovered really fast, ran to you trying to land another unsuccessful punch on you as you gave him a side kick, making him fall down on the floor.
The crowd was screaming both of your names.
You looked at Baji smirking.
"You gonna give up yet or what?"- you asked.
You knew that you're going to anger him this way, so he can give more than his best.
He stood up.
"Who said I'm going to give up."- he said as he started running to you with fast movements.
The fight continued for several minutes.
There were hard punches, kicks and whatever else you can think of.
The only things that didn't disappear through the fight on the court were the smiles you both had while fighting and the need to win the round.
You both gave your best. Noone even thought of giving up.
At the end of the fight you were the one who won on the court.
You turned to Baji and smiled, giving him a hand, so he can stand up.
"Good game Baji!"- you congratulated him, pulling him up to stand up.
"Same goes to you too Y/N and thanks"- he said.
"You are welcome"- you giggled.
You both went to Hina after you were done.
You three could still hear the crowd cheering loudly before you all headed back outside the gym after getting your things.
"Congratulations guys! You both really did great out there"- Hinata congratulated.
"Thank youu"- you and Baji said in one voice with smile on your faces.
"You are welcome!!"- she exclaimed, giggling.
"Sooo do you both wanna hang out at the lake rn or?"- you offered.
"That sounds good. I'm in."-Baji said.
"I would like to come but I have to go home now"- Hina explained.
"That's alright. We will hang out tomorrow Hina."- you offered her.
"Well tomorrow sounds nice"- she said, smiling.
"Now we will send you home, right Baji?"- you poked him with your arm.
"Yeah right. Now stop poking me or I'm gonna smack you."- he said annoyed.
"Good good"- you laughed.
You both send Hinata back home safely and then you both ran back reaching the lake in no time.
"HA. LOSERRR!"- Baji screamed as he reached first their spot, laughing.
"Hahaha well fair enough"- you laughed with him.
You both sat down on the grass, talking about different kind of things, while you both did your school work.
It was already late, the sun was almost down.
"We should head back to our homes"- you said as you looked at the sky.
"Yeah, you are right"- he agreed.
"Thank you for today"- he added.
"It was nothing, but welcome"- you said as you gave him a smile.
You both stood up, cleaning your clothes from the grass.
"Let's go now"- you talked again.
"Yeah."- Baji answered.
You gave him a quick hug, before both of you went to different pats.
You both lived in different parts of the town, so you insured him you will call him every time you are home, instead of him coming to send you back home, every time you both hung out so he wouldn't worry about you and your safety, even though he knew you could defend yourself from any danger coming at you.
~Time skip~
You were home safely. You just called Baji minutes ago to inform him of your whereabouts. Before hanging the phone you heard the typical phrase he would say every time.
"Great. Now I won't worry for your dumbass being"
This made you laugh every time, because you knew he really doesn't mean it in a bad way.
You laid down on your bed after taking a bath and putting on your pijama.
You yawned.
"This was another great day I guess."- you thought as you giggled abit.
You closed your eyes, soon falling asleep. The next morning was waiting for you.
You wondered what would happen tomorrow to before fully falling asleep. You just hoped it would be another great day as ever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued..
____________________________________________________________

So how are you guys doing?

I wanted to say some or many of the chapters in this fanfiction may not go accordingly by the anime and manga.

And still I hope you like the content of this fanfic.
I'm open to take any recommendations.

And another thing out of the TR topic.
If anyone is interested you can look up on the Aot oneshot pov I made awhile ago.

Hope you all have a great morning/afternoon/evening.

See you all next time!!
✧\(>o<)ノ✧