Chapter 8

Hey dear readers!
I'm sorry I was absent this week without uploading the book.
I hope you all are doing well!
Leave comments if you all have any ideas for this book.
And don't forget to leave a vote.
Love you all!

Now let's continue the story!

____________________________________________________________

The mysterious voice who called you was noone else's but Baji's.

"Hey Y/N!"- Baji said as he jumped on top of you, making you both to fall into the deep waters of the lake.

"Y-Y/N"- Mikey swam to the place he last saw you, concerned about you.

The others started laughing at the scene that just happened seconds ago.

"She is alright Mikey."- Draken said.

Just as he said this you and Baji showed up back in the surface of the water.
You coughed.

"Bajiiii"- you whisper-yelled as you coughed, trying to get him back into the water.

"Hahaha Y/N. You had to see your face."- he laughed uncontrollably making the others laugh too.

"You idiot"- you punched his shoulder.

Mikey swam to you and hugged you from behind, gaining your attention.

"Oh god. I thought I lost you for a second"- Mikey said as he was still hugging you.

"Haha it's alright Mikey. I'm here."- you chuckled.

"Hahaha dumbasses"- Baji laughed once again.

The time passed with a lot of games, food, joy and laughes.
You all decided to do a sleepover at your apartment, except Kazutora who explained why he can't come now.
With that you all showed understanding and said you all can gather together some other time.

~Time skip~

You all just arrived in your apartment after they got an extra clothes.
Mikey was going to come a bit later with his brother named Shinichiro.

"So is anyone gonna take a bath or, while we wait for Mikey and his brother?"- you asked.

"I will go to take a quick shower."- Baji said as he made his way to your bathroom in your room.

"Well there are three bathrooms so take your time"- you shrugged as you sat on the couch.

~Time skip again~

After all of you were done you sat down Infront of the tv talking.
In the meantime there was a ring on your front door.

"Coming!"- you yelled just loud enough for the people outside to hear you as you ran to open the door.

"Good evening Y/N-chin. I hope I haven't missed anything."- Mikey greated as he made his way inside.

"Not at all. We are just getting started"- you chuckled as you let Mikey and his brother inside, locking the door behind them.

"Ohhh that's a huge home you have"- Mikey said amused as he sat next to Draken and Baji.

"Oh haha thank you"- you said as you showed a small smile.

"I forgot!"- Mikey yelled as he jumped from his place, standing straight again.

"Ohh what did you forget?"- you asked quite confused.

"Let me introduce you to my brother. He wanted to come, just in case we need an older person here."- Mikey exclaimed as he dragged you to Shinichiro who was sitting on a chair in the other end of the living room.

"Brother brother. Look this is Y/N!"- Mikey said, introducing you to him.

"Hey there Y/N. I'm Shinichiro."- he said as he smiled at you gently.

"I'm Y/N. It's nice to have you here."- you replied as you bowed down for respect.

"Haha it's no need to be formal"- he patted your head.

"I will leave you both to get to know each other. I will be with others."- Mikey said as he ran to the other group.

You and Shinichiro talked for a bit as you decided to go cook some dinner, with Shinichiro coming to help you.
After everyone gave their options for dinner you all decided to make curry and ramen.

"So little one. Don't you have any siblings or parents at all watching over you?"- Shinichiro asked as you both were in the kitchen already cooking.

"No. I'm a lonely child. And as for my parents..I haven't seen them since I was 6, they just send me enough money so I can pay my bills, and groceries, and if in need of clothes too."- you replied as you were now cutting vegetables.

"Oh I'm sorry about the question."- he apologized as he was helping you.

"It's alright. It doesn't bother me at all."- you replied.

"Well want me to be a big bro for you, so you can experience the life with a siblings?"- Shinichiro asked as he looked at you, ready to adopt you as his own sibling.

"Oh really?"- you asked as you looked at him, showing excitement in your voice.

"Yeah really."- he reassured you as he patted your back.

"O-ohh thank you"- you suddenly bowed down, accidentally crashing your head on the kitchen plot, because of excitement.

At that sound of the impact Shinichiro looked at you worriedly.

"Are you alright"- he leaned down to your height to look at you, which caused you to burst out laughing.

"Hahaha I'm alright"- you replied as you rubbed your forehead, still laughing, causing Shinichiro, now your half older brother to chuckle too.

Dinner was already ready and you served everything on the table.

"Dinner is ready everyone!"- you said loud enough so your friends can hear you.

You all sat down. You were in between of Mikey and Shinichiro.
As you said your thanks for the food, you started eating.

"Soo Y/N, tell me why is your forehead so red"- Baji suddenly asked.

"Ohhh uhh I accidentally hit my head on the kitchen plot"- you laughed.

"Are you sure you are okay?"- Draken asked as he looked at you.

"Yeah yeah I'm okay. Don't worry about me."- you reassured them.

"We should put ice on your forehead after dinner"- Mitsuya said.

"Yeah I agree. Or else my poor Y/N-chin will be ugly for the rest of her life"- Mikey said jokingly.

"Hey that's not going to be true"- you elbowed him.

After you all were finished with dinner you went to watch movies and say any sort of stories that comes in your minds.

"I have to admit the dinner was quite delicious"- Pah said as you all sat down.

"Thank you Pah"- you replied with a smile.

The night passed by.
You all dropped tired on the floor in your living room already sound asleep.

"I have to admit this was one of the best day I have ever had."- you thought before fully falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...