Chapter 13

Not long awhile your food arrived.
You started eating.

"Haaaaa this is so good!!!" - you said excited as you were eating your food.

Kei elbowed you.

"Dont talk while eating you stupid!" - Kei murmured.

"Hehhh youuu!!" - you poked him hard with your nail that was sharp as a cat nail.

"You fucker!" - he was about to slap the back of your head.

"Hey hey guys calm down" - Draken said.

You threw a glare at Draken making him jump back a little.

"Thats what i thought" - you smirked.

After finishing the food you all ordered and paid, you were now getting prepared to tell them what actually happened.

.. Well not everything but still...

"Soo are you gonna tell us or what?"- Mikey asked umpatiently.

"Yes yes i will" - you replied as you gave him a glare.

You looked at Draken and Mickey and sighed.

"You remember the day after both of you and the others managed to get me out of the house, right?" - you said.

"Yeah I pretty much remember that" - Draken replied.

"Yeah thats great. The following day I was surprised early in the morning with huge noise in my apartment" - you said.

"It turned out those were my parents who I havent seen or heard of for years. They said I was going back to the USA with them."- you continued.

"So you agreed and went with them without telling us?" - Mikey said with a slight anger in his voice.

"No. I was forced. They dragged me out of the apartment and took my phone so I cant contact anyone of you."- you replied.

"It was early in the morning too" - you added.

Mickey and Draken looked at each other.

"So it looks like when we came you were already gone"- Draken said.

"Yeah. In those years I was abused by them and forced to join the MMA. They were hoping to kill me that way, but instead I won every single match and created my own gang "The Black Panthers" as you can see."- you continued talking.

"I was actually collecting money and making people work for me, making my budget grow even more making me wealthier. Damn what a life."- you laughed as you said that.

"And finally I came back here leaving my so called parents behind and escording my gang members to here."- you finished as you let out another sigh.

"Oh damn it must have been rough on you" - Mickey replied.

"Nah im great to be honest" - you laughed.

"And I have to say we watched somw of your matches and you were great"- Draken added.

"Ohh so tomorrow we will have a meeting. Would you like to come?" Mikey asked.

"No guys. Some other time. I have errands to do tomorrow. Maybe another time?" - you said.

"Thats okay. But will you come tomorrow with us to visit Takemichi?" - Draken asked.

"Yeah sure I will come!"- you said.

"Then thats great!"- Draken and Mickey said in unison.

"And guys this is Kei. My vice-president or right hand."- you added.

Kei just smiled at them as Draken did the same and Mickey left a glare.

"Anyways Y/N we need to go. The others are waiting for us. And we need to get our motors and your cars from the airport. They just arrived."- Kei said.

"Damn that was fast." - you said.

"Then guys I guess we will see each othwr tomorrow" - you said as you stood up.

"Good bye Y/N. See you tomorrow!" - Draken said.

"Good bye Y/N-chin."- Mickey waved.

"Good bye to you two."- Kei said as ge dragged you out of the restaurant.

Now you and Kei were walking down the streets as both of you were talking about random things.

"How fast did this time go?! Its already 10pm."- you said surprised at the time.

"Yeah.. Time sure flies fast."- Kei said as he yawned abit.

"Damn and you are already tired?"- you replied.

"Nah Im not. Lets notify the others so we can go take our stuff."- Kei said as he opened his phone.

"Okay then I will call a taxi for us."- you said.

- After you and the other members transported your stuff to the places where all of you would be living from now on-

"Damn what a day" - Kei said as he left his bag on the couch in the living room.

"Oh i know right! Tomorrow is gonna be a big day too so lets go and get some rest" - you responded.

"Good night then!" - Kei replied in a tired voice walking for his bedroom.

"Good night!" - you said as you finally got into your bedroom.

"Ah i missed this place so much" - you thought to yourself as you jumped onto the bed and fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

_________________

Hello guys!
Im sorry I havent been active here for really long time.
Since school started Im really busy and I almost dont have time for anything.
And if i have to be honest I kind of forgot I have to finish this.
And im apologizing for this.

I hope all of you have a great morning/afternoon/evening!
Cya next time!
Love you all!