Chapter 10

Since you have become the 1st division captain, you had a lot of fun and adventures with fights.
It's been two months since this happened.
It was the same good morning.
You woke up to a noise of steps walking around the corridor outside your room.
There were also heard male and female voices.
You stood up and grabbed the nearest clothes which were your Tokyo Manji Gang uniform.
You put it on and went out of your room to see what's going on right now.
You saw the girl and the boy walking around together searching for something.
They looked like couple.
You walked up to them.
Strangely enough they looked really familiar to you.

"Huh could that be my parents"- you thought to yourself.

"Ohh Y/N! My little girl!"- the woman said.

"Huh? Mom is that you?"- you said as you looked at the woman.

"Of course sweetie"- she said as she showed a bracelet you gave her when you were little.

You gave her a hug.

"When did you both come back tho?"- you asked.

"Just before two days"- she said.

"Soo what's up with those clothes you are wearing?"- the man asked.

"Eh that's my uniform"- you answered.

"Tokyo Manji Gang huh"- your mom said.

"Never heard of that. How come we haven't learned about this new gang here"- the man/or your dad said.

"You can't know everything"- you answered immediately.

"Oh no sweetie we have to know everything. It's part of our work"- the mom said as she backed out.

____

Some info about your parents...

Mom: Shinoa Harumi
Age: 30
Born in: Japan, Tokyo
Leader of The Black Bloody Rose Gang
Status: Taken, Not married

Dad: Ren Ichinose
Age: 34
Born in: Japan, Tokyo
2nd Leader of The Black Bloody Rose Gang
Status: Taken, Not married

They would always travel, because of work and the gang business.
That's why you lived alone so much time.

_____

You knew their gang was really big and contained a lot of people from teens to adults. All professionally trained.
Their gang was kind of corrupted and because of that fact you didn't trust your parents words that much.

"No you don't have to know everything"- you said again.

"Anyways why are you here?"- you asked.

"Ohh well good thing you asked"- your dad said.

"Yes! We came to get you with us! And we already packed and send everything to our private plane soo"- your mom said.

"Huh no! You can't do that just like that suddenly"- you said as you backed off of your parents grip.

You went to check your clothes in your room.
They were all gone.

Your parents had enough of waiting you so they grabbed you and dragged you outside your apartment, locking it and leaving to the car with you.

"Heyyy that's not fair! You can't just do that without having my opinion about it!"- you yelled as you made your way out of their grips.

"You have to come with us. It's for your own safety"- your dad replied as he pushed you in the car and immediately went to the driver seat, starting the car.

Hours later you all arrived in New York.
You didn't even had the chance to inform Hina or the boys you are leaving.
You can't even call them or contact them any other way, because your phone has been changed right away you were on the plane.

Your parents transferred you in an elite school and in a MMA boys fighting club.
They knew other girl MMA fighters wouldn't even stand a chance with you, that's why you were put in the boys category.

Your life was already hell.
As many months were passing, your parents were becoming way more ignorant and abusive.

They would send you to matches with way stronger fighters with hope you will die there.
But for their unhappiness you were always the winner.

You got really famous with it.
You had won a lot of money of your matches and you were investing them.
As your budget was growing you were buying nightclubs and so on, making your budget grow even bigger.

You were again in a match against another professional MMA fighter.
The fight was being captured in a worldwide sport TV programme.
Draken was watching it together with Mikey.

It has been already a year and six months since you have been gone.

Draken's pov:

"Hey Mikey, doesn't she look familiar to you?"- Draken asked Mikey.

"Kinda she does"- Mikey replied.

Your name was announced together with the other fighter's name.

"Ohh so it is Y/N!"- Mikey exclaimed.

"Why did she leave us though?.."- Mikey added sadly.

"I don't know. Maybe she had a reason"- Draken said as he was focused on the TV.

"But she was the 1st division captain!"- Mikey whisper-yelled at Draken.

"She could have contacted us about her leaving!"- Mikey once again whisper-yelled at Draken.

"Yes. You do have a point here"- Draken agreed.

They spent their time watching your fight.
Mikey was cheering uncontrollably for you.

A half an hour passed and the match was finished.
And you were the winner.

Mikey started to jump happily around, before he got serious once again.

Draken looked at him.

"Are you okay Mikey?"- Draken asked.

"Nah Ken-chin.. Didn't you notice Y/N-chin? She has changed a lot!"- Mikey said with a sad tone in his voice.

"Yeah I did notice that."- Draken answered.

"Her h/c hair is now dyed in silver-purplish color, not to mention all those tattoos on her skin"- Mikey said as he looked at the TV.

"Yeah, she does look cool with all of these things tho"- Draken added

"Especially the huge dragon tattoo on her right arm and that also huge black panther tattoo on her left arm."- Draken added again.

"Ohhh yeah I KNOW RIGHT!!!"- Mikey yelled in excitement.

"Ahah yeah! I hope we get to see her again"- Draken replied.

"Me too Ken-chin, me too..Baji also misses her."- Mikey said as he sat on the floor looking at the ceiling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued..

______

I'm sorry guys for this late update.
I've been quite busy this week and school is starting tomorrow too.
I will try to be as active as I was before and update more often.
And I wish you all great days!
Love you all!