Chapter two Golden eyes, golden heart

--kid's pov--
After class i noticed a group in the distance until i heard a scream of pain, i ran over and saw Virt, Noir, Éveline, madilyn and katie bulling a girl. Katie, Noir and Madilyn were in their weapon forms, while Noir was in the other girl's stomach, Noir being a dagger. I looked at the girl and noticed the short white skirt, now soaked with blood, the white half top, also soaked with blood, the beautifully long and symmetrical black hair and pain filled white eyes... Scarlet! I ran over and snarled.
"I would back off if i were you girls. Liz, patti, weapon forms." I said with another snarl.
"What will you do about it stripe hair?" Katie, the 'leader' said with a smirk in her voice.
"Clearly you don't know who i am." I caught liz and patti, yelling in sync with them. "LETS GO SOUL RESONANCE!"
Patti and liz formed into cannons on my arms, i crouched down.
"Resonance stable." Liz said, almost robotically.
"Black needles are fully charged!" Patti cheered with a giggle.
"Noise at 2.0%" said liz again.
"Ready in three." Patti.
"Two." Liz.
"One. Firing now!" Cheered patti.
I pointed the cannons at the group of girls, muttering out darkly
"Death cannon." As i fired, being knocked back a bit.
Once the blast reached the girls it exploded into skully smoke.
The girls lie on the ground, groaning in pain as i ran over to scar, picking her up and pulling Noir out, throwing her into the wall. I looked at the wound, watching in awe as it closed. Scarlet looked at me, her eyes turning green. I smiled
"You alright flame?" I asked and she nodded, looking down.

--scarlet's pov--
Kid saved me from the french bitches. Im such a loser.
"No your not, high school is hard for lots of people" he said and i blushed.
I need to stop speaking my mind...
Kid set me down and i ran off, totally embarassed.