Chapter eleven Birthday surprise

--kid's pov--
Today's scarlet's 18th birthday, October 31st. I decided to dress up as a fictional grim reaper, black robe, scythe and all. I carry a chain connected to a 'metal' collar on scarlet's neck. We painted her white wing black with colored hair spray, so she's my fallen angel minion in a slutty outfit. We've been dating for two years now, and i have a surprise for her. We orginized a halloween/birthday party at gallow's manor and i let scar go to grab some drinks, i really grabbed a small square box and told the rest of the girls to bring out the cake. Everyone sang and i stood in front of it, watching her walk over. Just as she was about three feet away from me i pulled my mask and robe off, in my extra formal suit, and i fell onto one knee, opening the box. Her tail twitched and she covered her mouth with her hand.
"K-kid..?" She whispered.
I smiled.
"Scarlet, ever sence i first saw you i knew you were special, even if i was only 16 at the time. Our time together greatly increased and so did my love for you. A second has not crossed that i havent thought of you. Your the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, and i love you more then symmetry. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" I asked, taking a large nervous gulp.
Bloody tears filled her eyes, leaking out and drizling down her cheek.
"Y-yes!!!" She shouted and hugged me tightly.
Our guests cheered and i felt the back of my eyes sting. I laughed, wiping her tears way, my own leaking out as i slipped the ring onto her finger.

--scarlet' pov--
Kid proposed! Once we both finished with the happy tears i opened gifts and started the role playing contest. I crawled on the ground, kid gripping my chain tightly. He yanked it just hard enough to jerk me slightly.
"Stand" he said in a dark voice.
I scrambled to my feet, holding my own hands and giving a terrified but innocent look.
"Entertain me." He said, letting my chain go.
I took a breath and spread my wings into the air, flying up and playing with flames, singing a harmonic but haunting tune. Everyone watched in amazement as i continued.
"Enough." Kid said and i landed back next to him.
"REAPER!" Black*star shouted, running up with soul. "RELEASE THE GIRL! HEAVEN DEMANDS HER RETURN!"
Kid laughed darkly.
"She is no longer part of your heaven. Tsunigomi, attack." He said calmly but darkly.
"Y-yes..." I said quietly, transforming my hands into blades and running over. Soul did the same, parrying my attacks and dodging. I 'won' the fight and yelped as kid ripped a feather out.
Our act continued on with drama until the end, where i was killed. We ended up winning and once everyone left i hid my wings and tail. Kid hugged my waist.
"Never in a million years would i have guess i would be marrying such a perfect creature." He said, kissing my cheek.
"And i think i know a good punishment for making me cry!" He shouted, picking me up and throwing me onto the couch, attacking my sides.
I burst out laughing, my body spazaming in panic from his frantic tickling.
"K-KIID S-STOOOOP!" I stuttered out, laughing hard.
He was laughing himself.
"Nope!" He said continuing.
Once he stopped i continued laughing, hugging my future husband before more tears filled my eyes.
"You really l-love me more then symmetry?" I asked, the chrimson liquid leaking from my eyes.
"Aw, of course i do. I would live in a completely asymmetrical world if it ment i would live with you." He said, wiping away my tears and kissing me gently.