Chapter nineteen Restart

--kid's pov--
I helped scarlet into a dress and she's relearning how to walk a bit. At one point she fell on top of me, pinning me down and blushed terribly. I laughed.
"Roles are reversed huh Mrs. Death?" I asked, her cheeks getting redder.
"W-we arent married yet..." She said and i grinned, flipping so i was on top of her.
"One more week, we finished planning while you were out." I said, kissing her nose.
"Really? Cool!" She said and i grinned.
"Ya know... I've missed you an awful lot... And having to help you put on a bra can make a guy go kinda nuts..." I said, grinning wider.
"No chance kid." She said firmly, pressing her knees together.
I frowned and stood up, helping her up.
"Then can i have a kiss...?" I asked, giving puppy eyes.
She giggled and nodded, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me to her lips, her soft, soft lips. ( *perv face* kiddo like dem lipz. ) My hands quickly wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me. My lips hungerly folded onto hers and i heard footsteps approaching. I pressed her into my back, tangling my fingers in her hair.
"Ahem, if you two are done sucking face we have a few things to finish kid." Soul said and scar pulled away, blushing darkly.
I hugged her waist with one arm and held her close to me.
"You'd do the same to maka if she went through what scar went through." I said, smiling down at scar.

--scarlet's pov--
The wedding's approaching fast and kid's getting more and more clingy... And horny... But anyway i put the dress on with maka's slight help and looked in the mirror. I twirled and smiled, taking it off and putting makeup on, getting ready for bed. I layed down and hugged the covers, but i felt weight being held down on either sides of me and heat over me. I turned and looked up to see kid hovering over me. My face went red.
"K-kid not tonight..." I said quietly and he kissed me hard.
Once he pulled away he smirked.
"Oh it's gonna happen, you made me go insane, cry for hours every day, cry myself to sleep, cut and so much more. I think you and I both deserve this~" he purred, pressing his hips into mine...
[AFTAH SMEX!!!]
I layed next to kid, panting lightly and laughing.
"I hate you so much." I said with a smile.
He kissed my nose.
"Love you too." He said, pulling me close.
I nuzzled my head into his chest, now seeing all the self inflicted scars.
"Kid... Why..." I asked, running my hand over a few of them.
"I blame myself for your near death... So I punished myself..." He said with a sigh.
I sighed myself and kissed his cheek, cuddling back into his chest.
"Well im awake now, and just a few days away from marrying you." I said and he smiled.
"Yep." He said, kissing my forehead before falling asleep.
I played with his hair a bit before falling asleep myself, my fingers tangled in his black amd white locks.