Chapter twelve Preperations of the symmetrical order!!!

--kid's pov--
Scarlet and the girls insisted on getting scarlet a dress, even though the wedding is a month away. Me and scarlet decided to both wear black to our wedding, but all i asked was the dress be symmetrical.
"Well kid you did it, you got the prettiest girl in school to marry ya." Soul said to me.
"Biggest tits too. I hate you so much." Black*star said and i snarled.
"Do not talk about her as some kind of plaything or i will personally rip your soul apart." I said and black*star laughed.
"You can try but you could never kill a star like me. And i ment no disrespect, im just saying your lucky as hell." He said and i nodded.
"That tux looks good though dude." Soul said and i smiled.
"Yeah, but it looks too much like my regular suit." I said and black*star grinned.
"How about this one?!" He asked, holding up a silken black suit with a white cravet.
I nodded.
"That's the one" i said and high fived both soul and black*star.
Once we bought the suit soul insisted i got a hair cut. I made sure the stylist made it symmetrical, and it looked pretty good. Once we got home and took a shower, walking to our bedroom shirtless and smiled, seeing scar brushing her hair. I snuck up behind her and started attacking her sides. She started laughing and franically twitching and flailing.
"K-KI-IIID! STO-OOOP IT-IT!" She yelled between laughter.
I started laughing myself and stopped, hugging her waist.
"So how's dress shopping going?" I asked and she smiled.
"Good, im still deciding on one though." She said.
"May i see?" I asked and she rolled her eyes with a giggle.
"No kiddo-kun it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her dress before the wedding." She said and i frowned
"Fine." I said with a pouty face.
She giggled and kissed my cheek, standing up and getting dressed.

--scarlet's pov--
I went back out with maka, tsubaki, liz and patti to get the dress. I decided on a black, purple and white gothic dress. I got a black veil and squealed with the girls. We bought the dress and they forced me to get my hair cut a bit. They curled and waved it symmetrically and i giggled, pulling it into a neat bun to hide it. Liz and patti insisted on me getting some new short dresses and they picked out some black lacey stuff. We walked back to the house and hid the dress, the girls dragging everyone out. I walked upstairs and started putting on some cute make-up and a sleeveless black dress with lace at the hemlines. I waited for kid to walk in. He smiled.
"Hey scar, did ya get the dress?" He asked and i turned around, smiling.
"Mhm." I responded, pulling the bun out.
"Woah... What the hell happened?" He asked as i stood up and put a hand on my hip.
"Well the girls took me shopping and got my hair done." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
He grinned.
"It looks great" he said, kissing me gently.
I smiled and pulled away, pulling the dress off and laying down with kid, cuddling into him and letting sleep overtake me.