Chapter twenty Gettin' hitched!

[ NOTE! THE OUTFIT IN THE PICTURE IS NOT THE WEDDING DRESS!!! THE DRESS IN CHAPTER 13 IS!! THANK YOU! -admin ]

--kid's pov--
Today's the day. I woke up and sighed, remember scarlet was sleeping at maka's house. I stood up, putting my tux on, combing my hair and getting ready for one of the most important days of my life. I called up the guys and drove to the DWMA, walking into the death room. My dad was standing at the alter, waiting to consimate the marrige.
"Today's the day son!! Oh im so happy you picked such a wonderful and pretty little girl!!!" He said cheerfully, he wasn't wearing his mask again... Anyway i sighed.
"Dad im 19 im not a little kid anymore..." I said and he laughed.
"I know son, im just excited." He said happily.
I grabbed a glass of wine.
"Still though, who's the best man?" Soul asked.
"You are soul." I replied, taking a sip.
"NO FAIR!!!!!" Black*star shouted.
"Shut up and get into position!" I said, putting the glass down and standing at the alter, waiting for her to walk out.
Gothic organ music played and the doors opened, we couldn't see anything yet on account of the bright light. I watched as scarlet slowly walked in, her arm latched around stein's. She looked amazing...
I smiled as she approached the alter, hugging stein before stepping up and grabbing my hands.
"Dear citizen's, we are gathered here today to witness the coming together of Death The Kid and Scarlet Mi Flame." Dad started.
I watched scar's cheeks get redder then the fake makeup blush and my grin widened.
"Before we begin the ceremony, does anyone object to this marrige?" He asked and there was silence.
"WAIT!" A voice shouted, a woman running in with long blonde hair.
"I do... I-i never got to meet your boyfriend sis." She said and scar squealed.
"META!!!" Scarlet yelled, hugging her.
"SHUT UP FOR LIKE TWENTY MINUETS THEN WE CATCH UP!" She screamed happily, holding my hands once again.
"Please continue sir.." She said and my father smiled.
"Alright, Kid, do you take Scarlet to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, until death does you part?" He asked and i nodded.
"I do." I said, looking into scarlet's glowing violet eyes.
"And do you, Scarlet, take Kid to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, until death does you part?" He asked her.
She smiled and looked at me, nodding.
"I do." She said with the happiest smile i've ever seen her wear.
"Then i now pronounce you Grim reaper and nephelium, you may kiss the bride." Dad said with a laugh.
"Dad come on..." I said before slowly pulling up her veil and softly pressing my lips to her's.
Everyone cheered and me and scar sat down at a table.
"I love the dress Mrs. Death." I said, watching her cheeks flush.
"I love the tux... M-Mr. Death" she responded shyly. I laughed, kissing her again.
"Congrats you two, can't wait for the kids." Stein said and scarlet's entire face burned blood red.
"D-d-dad!!!" She said, both me and stein laughing hard.
Finally, she's truely mine forever, and forever will last forever...