Chapter fourteen Love hurts

--scarlet's pov--
My eyes cracked open and i looked around, my arms and legs agonizingly chained up. I groaned. My wings ripped, broken and bloody. I silently prayed to death that kid would find me, until i felt a sharp pain in my chest and watched a dark figure show me my own heart...

--kid's pov--
As soon as i could feel her soul i felt it fade fast. I ran as fast as i could, into an abandoned warehouse. I busted the doors down until i found a room, as soon as i walked in i felt no trace of her soul. I ran to the end of the room as tears filled my eyes. With pure anger i ripped the chains off of her and hugged her close to my chest, rocking back and forth and sobbing loudly. I picked up my phone with shakey hands and called liz.
"Hello?" She asked.
"L-l-l-i-iz......s-sc-scar... S-she..." I started, still crying hard.
"What? What's wrong?!" She asked frantically.
"s-she's dead!" I sobbed, holding Scarlet's body close, feeling her pale flesh slowly turning cold.
"SHE'S DEAD?! KID DON'T MESS WITH ME!" Liz screamed.
"WHY T-THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT?!" I yelled back.
There was silence, minus my sobbing. The door was kicked in and a light shined in.
"... Kid..." Liz started.
"....what..." I muttered, deep depression hitting me.
"I can feel a trace of her soul, its very faint but fading fast. If we-" i cut maka off.
"By the time we get her admited it will be too late..." I said, gently laying scarlet down and brushing her hair away from her face, taking a deep breath, pulling my jacket off and walking out....