Chapter three Beauty is in the eyes

-kid's pov--
I brought scarlet to my home, gallow's mannor. I made some tea and handed her a cup, admiring her curiously beautiful eyes. Their symetrical emerald brilliance sent butterflies to my stomach and a shiver down my spine.
"Thanks again kid.... May i use your bathroom?" She asked politely.
I nodded "upstairs, first day on your right." I said and watched as she picked up her backpack, walking upstairs.
A while later she walked downstairs, wearing a black sweatshirt.
"Sorry... Im cold..." She muttered.
I looked at her curiously, it was 80 degrees outside and 95 in here, how was she cold?
I smiled "its a warm day, would you care to go for a swim?" I asked and she quickly shook her head.
"I-i dont have a bathing suit..." She said, clutching her left arm.
"That's quite alright, you can borrow one of liz's." I said and she shook her head again.
"That won't fit... My cup size..." She said with blush splattered across her cheeks.
I blushed myself, reverting my eyes as to not stare at her chest.
"I-ill take you to your house to pick it up, please, i insist, its dreadfully hot and boring in here." I said and offered a warm smile.
She sighed and took the sweatshirt off, a razorblade falling out of her pocket and blood dripping down her arms. My eyes widened.
"W... What..." I started.
"Im sorry, i cant help it..." She said and i smiled softly.
"I understand, but i hope i can drive you to quit some day." I said, being as gentlemanly i could.
She nodded. "Me too..."

--scarlet's pov--
Kid took me to my house on bealzubub to get my swimsuit. I ran out in it and saw kid's face go pale, his nose explode with blood and a deep red blush splash across his face. I giggled.
"Like it?" I asked, twirling around, alowing the ruffled tiny skirt and the ruffles on the top to fluff out.
Kid nodded eagerly and smiled, plugging his nose.
"Simply beautiful! Your like a symmetrical angel!!" He said and squealed.
I giggled again and steped up onto his skateboard, wrapping my arms around kid. I could feel his body heat up and i laughed.
He flew us back to his house and i walked up the stairs.
"Hey, would you mind me asking about those large white scars inbetween Your shoulderblades?" Kid asked me. I froze.
"... I don't wanna t-talk about it..." I could hear the fear in my voice.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and i looked to my side.
"Ive seen how you heal, just tell me..." Kid said.
I sighed "their wings, im nephelium." I said and kid's eyes widened.
"C-can i see?" He asked excitedly.
I sighed and nodded, walking inside and following kid out back. I closed my eyes and willed my skin to tear itself open, letting my wings push out and raise into the air, the left being white and the right being black. Kid screamed in joy.
"SUCH PERFECT SYMMETRY!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!!" he yelled and hugged me.
I stared into the distance wide eyed, as my wings retracted back into my back.