Chapter seventeen Rude awakening

--kid's pov--
I agreed to take a shower and take a bit more care of myself, for scarlet of course. I sighed, sitting next to her again, memories flooding my mind. The door was kicked in, making me jump hard enough to fall back in my chair.
"SCARLET! SCARLET! WAKE UP!!!" Black*star yelled, hopping onto the bed on top of scar and grabbing her shoulders, shaking her.
"BLACK*STAR!" I screamed, kicking him off and re-adminstering the needles and such he had shaken off of her, relaying scarlet in a comfortable position, double checking the breathing tubes and blood bag, then making sure her hair was symmetrical.
"Sorry kid! H-he's just worried!" Tsubaki cried as i continued making sure everything was functioning properly.
"Dude it's fine, you don't need to be her shadow." Soul said and i stopped, standing up and walking over to him.
I grabbed his throat and slammed him into the wall.
"Don't you get it you simpleton?! If any part of the life support fails i lose my fiancèe!!!!" I yelled, punching soul repeatedly until his nose was broken.
Black*star, tsubaki, maka, liz and patti held me back as stein helped soul. I felt a hard smack on my head and yelped in pain. I looked behind me, my Father had reaper chopped me. I growled.
"Soul you can't taunt kid like that, he's in a chrisis right now and mentally unstable. Its incredibly rude and uncool!" Maka lectured.
"Yeah soul that's the dude's wife for god's sake." Black*star said.
"Oh what the fuck do you care black*star?! She's just an object to both of you anyway! As for you girls, you dont know HALF of what you think you know about her, what kind of fucking friends gossip about their bullied, extremely insecure and incredibly depressed friend?!?!" I cried, snarling.
I could feel the five black lines forming over my lips and insanity invade my mind.
"CLEARLY you don't care at all!! You want to know something?! Scarlet. Mi. Flame. Is. A. NEPHELIUM!!! Those wings you saw, REAL! The tail? REAL! She can control fire and light and was once in my father's little army WITH. ASURA!!!" I yelled, before starting to laugh.
"Kid... Calm down..." Liz started.
"Why?! So i can cry more about how im alone?! How my beloved is in a bed, nearly dead?!" I asked, laughing maddly.
"Kiddo stop!" My father yelled.
I grinned, one of the lines in my hair fully circling my head and becoming complete.
"I would run if i was youuu~" i giggled.