Chapter six Resonation of the heart

--kid's pov--
She kissed back?! Wow... Anyway i rested my hands on the small of her back and we just sat there, the kiss draging on for what seemed like an eternity until we pulled away, gasping for breath. I smiled at her, resting my forehead against her's.
"My symmetrical angel, would you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?" I asked and she flushed, giggling.
"Of course!" She said, kissing my cheek.
Liz and patti were snickering, i paled, realizing they has just seen me having my first kiss with a girl. I blushed.
"Shut up you two..." I said and scarlet laughed, god her laugh is adorable, it's so carefree...
Anyway she waved at the two and patti giggled loudly.
"Scarki scarki scarkiiiii!!!! Kiddo has a girlfriend kiddo has a girlfriend!" She chanted childishly.
I rolled my eyes and pulled scarlet closer to me, nuzzling the top of her head.
"Your hair smells good..." I commented.
Scar giggled.
"Thanks, yours is adorable!" She squeeled and i chuckled.
"If you count an asymmetrical pie-" she cut me off.
"Stop. Your not a piece of trash, i don't care if your hair is asymmetrical i still love it, because i love you~!" She said sweetly, causing my face to turn red.
"I-i-i lo-ove you t-too..." I stuttered out, all three of the girls laughing.

--scarlet's pov--
"I-i-i lo-ove you t-too..." Kid stuttered out, all three of us girls laughing.
I rested my head in kid's chest.
"We gotta head home, dad's gonna be worried sick." I said and kid shook his head.
"Let me come with." Kid said and i sighed dramatically.
"Fiiiiinnneeeee!" I said and stood up, fixing the jeans liz lent me.
The shirt she gave me was white, just a plain white t-shirt, but it bairly fit me, it hung down at my stomach but hey, it was cute. Kid stood up and pulled his jacket on, nigus walked back in and raised an eyebrow at us. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, she nodded.
"Just take it easy for a while." She told me and I nodded.
Kid, Liz and Patti walked me home. I unlocked the door and invited them in, walking to the kitchen to make some tea and to find our most symmetrical cups. Once the kettle screamed i poured it for five, telling the guests to sit down and knocking at the door to my father's study.
"Come in." He said and i smiled, walking in.
Dad smiled at me.
"Hey scarlet, what's up?" He asked me and i handed him the cup.
"Two scoops of sugar and a tablespoon of honey. Just the way you like it, also, kid and his partners are here." I told him and he smiled.
"Alright, i'll be out in a minuet." He said and i nodded.
I walked upstairs to my room to change shirts. I took the t-shirt off and gently folded it on my bed, before there was a knock at my door.
"Hey, scarlet. Im just making s-- gahhh...." Kid stood in the doorway, staring at me with a bleeding nose. I quickly pulled a black half top on that said 'never say monday' and laughed.
"Wait to be invited into a lady's room kiddo-kun" i said handing him a tissue.
We walked downstairs, hand in hand and told my dad what was going on. He told us he approved but he was going to watch kid like a hawk. My dad's so weird!