Chapter 29

Snowy's POV
Waking up to see Carmen in my arms is one of the most amazing sights ever possible. Her head on my shoulder and her short brown hair poking out in every direction. She hasn't gotten a hair cut sense before I met her and I don't really know how long she usually lets it get. I sadly have to pull myself from her grasp on my waist to go run with Alpha Spencer and Joshy. Some days  Carmen comes run with us if she's up already.  But today she's not, so I climb out of bed and slowly shut the door. I see Joshy walking out of his door, no shirt on, yawning and scratching his stomach. We both nod to each other, then walk to the elevator, because its way to early for stairs. We get down stairs and see Alpha Spencer's huge black wolf sitting on the ground facing the tree line. Joshy and I walk onto the wood patio and turn our backs to each other to take our clothes off, since we are the only ones up this early, and shift, hearing bones cracking and taking a new shape, the sound of our skin tearing and groans of slight pain can be heard to anyone that would be outside. Joshy and I walk side by side in wolf form towards Alpha Spencer.
-Good morning you two. I can trust you slept well?- Alpha Spencer's voice boomed through our heads. We replied yes alpha in unison.
-Good. Because us three are training until one passes out.- He says then starts to run into the woods. Today is going to be and extremely long day.
KYLE'S POV
I wake up and immediately remember what happened last night. That little ten year old boy kissed me. Twice. What was that about? I really want it to happen again but I think its way too soon. I get out of my bed and go take a shower. Once out I walk back towards my room in only a towel and see Devan sitting by my door playing with a baseball. He stands up and offers me a weak smile which I return as I continue  walking towards my door.
"Hey punk."
"Hey big punk."Devan says smiling to me while still throwing the ball in the air and catching it again. "What you doing today?"
"Hanging out with you like I said I would yesterday." I said as I opened my door and Devan's smile got ten times bigger and twenty times brighter. I walked into my room leaving my door open knowing Devan will follow. It was only then that he noticed that I was only in a towel and covered his eyes so I could get dressed. I slipped on my boxers.
"You're good." He slowly uncovered his eyes, a light pink blush covering his face. He's seen me in boxers before so I don't have a problem with him seeing me in just my boxers now. I walked over to my closet to find my swim trunks and slipped them on, not bothering to grab a towel.
"So we going back to the meadow with the lake?" Devan asked. I said yep popping the p.
"Cool. I need to grab some shorts then." He said. I noticed he was wearing jeans and a electric blue t shirt that matched the intensity of his eyes.
"Do you have swim shorts?" I asked and he shook his head no. "Oh. Then I'll take you to get some later I guess." I said and he smiled. We walked out of my room and towards his and Danny's room. He opened the door and left it open after he walked in. So I followed him into the large room for two boys. You can still see where Oliver busted through the wall and we had to rebuild it. Devan walked into his walk in closet and shut the door behind him so he could change into a pair of shorts. I took this time to look around his room, because I never been in it. It smelled really strong of woods and cotton candy. Devan smells more like blue cotton candy while Danny smells more like the red one. I hear the door knob to their room turn and open up to see Danny walk in with Blaze the twelve year old, red haired little fox.
"Hey Kyle." They said in unison and smiled. "What you doing here?" Danny asked.
"I was-" I said pointing behind towards the closet door as it opened up revealing Devan in a pair of grey russle shorts and nothing on his chest.
"Hey Danny. Hey Blaze"
"Hey Devan." They both said. After this little greeting, Devan pulled my hand jumping up and down.
"Come on Kyle I wanna go paddle boarding again." He says trying to drag me towards the door. I start taking steps with him.
"Bye I guess." Danny says as we walk out the door. We go down stairs and I grab two green apples and toss one to Danny. We go outside.
"Do you remember how to get their?"
"Kinda." Devan says and starts heading down a trail in the woods. We walk for a while, stooping and turning around twice before getting to the meadow and lake. Once we got there Devan beamed up at me, happy that he could get their, and I smiled back.
We both walked towards the water fall and Devan immediately went to the paddle boards. We each grabbed one and went to the water. Devan easily got on his board and I struggled to just sit on mine without falling. Devan laughs at me continuously and its perfectly okay with me because his laugh is the most adorable thing ever. Eventually I can sit up and Devan comes and sits on the same board with me.
"So Devan, last night-"
"Im sorry. It won't happen again. I don't know what was happening its just-" He rambled.
"Devan its okay. Ok? Just. I dont think it should happen again." Once I said this he immediately looked like he wanted to cry.
"It was bad." He said, looking down disappointed in himself.
"No absolutely not. It was amazing. You're just half my age." Came out my mouth as one big word trying to make him feel better.
"Oh. Yeah. Ok." Devan said softly. We sat in silence floating on the board for a little while not saying a word to each other. "But..."
"But what Devan?"
"But it felt right. Everything before always felt wrong. Being in Grand Isle felt wrong. Being alone felt wrong."
"Well. You didn't belong in Grand Isle, you belong here. You're not supposed to be alone, you're a werewolf. They move in packs."
DANNY POV
Blaze was in my room with me and we were looking for all of my darts for Devan and my nerf guns. We found alot of them and go outside to play war when a bunch of the other pack members came to play also and we each had less guns and less darts so it was a lot less fun.
"Hey Danny, wanna go to the game room or something?"
"Nah I actually need to go talk to Alpha Spencer and my mom." I told Blaze once I saw Alpha, and Snowy's wolfs walking out of the woods, Alpha having Beta to be Joshy on his back.
"Ok. What about your guns and darts?" I looked around and saw everyone was still playing with me and Devan's guns, loosing more of our darts.
"Just ask everyone to pick up the darts, guns and put them in my room I guess." I said when I saw Alpha heading into the house. Blaze nodded and I ran towards the house. I caught up with Alpha Spencer.
"Alpha." I said as he turned around, and bowed in submission.
"Yes Danny." He replied.
"I. I need to talk to you and my mom." I said. He told me to go find my mom and meet him in his office. So I went looking and smelled her in her room. So I knocked on the door and heard her say come in.
"Mama, I need to talk to you with Alpha Spencer in his office." I told her and she looked worried. I showed her a soft smile, even though I was worried too and she got up, walking with me to the Alpha office. When we got up to the sixth floor, I could smell Snowy, I think in the shower, and Luna Carmen in their room. We walked to his office door and knocked.
"Enter." Came from the other side in Alpha Spencer's deep, powerful voice. We walk into his office and sit down in the chairs across his desk. "What did you need to talk about?"
"So um, you remember the day Oliver attacked us, busting through my and Devan's wall?" We all call him Oliver now, even me instead of dad.
"Yes. Did something we don't know about happen that day?" Alpha asked and I looked towards my mom, and she nodded, pushing me to answer the question.
"Yes sir, you see, um, well, I kinda shifted into my wolf." I said, and Alpha Spencer leaned back in his chair and raised an eyebrow. "I was just really mad that he was trying to hurt us more."
"Danny, this is rare but perfectly normal. You also have an Alpha gene, but not nearly as strong as Snowy's."
"What does this mean Alpha?" My mom asked, worried once again.
"It means he is a tribal chief. He will lead our pack in some way." Alpha Spencer told us. "You see, there's nothing to worry about. You just need to do extra training when you can control your shifting. You will be important to the pack Danny." I smile really big. I was never told I would be important in the pack. "Is that all?"
"Yes Alpha." I say. Alpha waves his hand, allowing me and my mom to get up and leave.
"Im proud of you baby." My mom says kissing my head and walking down the hall. I walk to my room and before I get there, I smell Devan, but nobody else. I walk into my room to see him playing on his DS in his bed.
"Hey Danny." He says when I shut the door.
"Hey Devan."
"Is something wrong?" I shake my head no and sit down on my bed. He goes back to his game and a few minutes later sirs up in his bed and I look over to him.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything."
"And you won't tell anyone?" He asked worried. Why is everyone worried today?
"Absolutely no one. I promise." I say.
"So um yesterday I kinda might have just slightly kissed Kyle. Twice."
"Did you like it?" I asked him, seeing him blush answered my question for me. "Well what you gonna do now?"
"I dunno. But today he kissed me today at the meadow."
SNOWY POV
Once Joshy passed out after running for hours, Alpha nuzzeled his body, getting his wolf on his back and we walked back to the pack house. Once getting there, I saw lots of people in the back yard playing with Nerf guns and Danny chase after Alpha Spencer. I just nudged it off and went upstairs to take a shower. I walk into my room in a towel and see Carmen playing her guitar.
"Hey cher." I tell her. It means like baby in Cajun French.
"Hey babe." She puts her guitar down, walking to me and wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me. I feel the sparks that I will always feel every time we touch and too soon, she pulls away. "You need to get dressed. You said we would go talk to Doc today." She said and I remembered when I promised her we would talk to doc today because we still haven't had a pup.
"Okay baby." I say pecking her lips again and going to our closet to get clothes. I slip on my GWBB boy shorts and a sports bra. I decide today to just wear a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. I walk back into our bedroom and jump on the bed behind Carmen, wrapping my arms around her.
"Lets go my baby so we can have our baby." I say stupidly deep in Carmen's ear and she giggles. We get off the bed, I take her hand in mine and we walk down to the third floor to Doc's office and walk in. Nobody else is in here and Doc is at his desk.
"Hello future Alpha and Luna." He says standing up and bowing.
"Hey doc. We need to talk to you." I say and Carmen grips my hand harder.
"What about ladies."
"Well you see, we still don't have a pup."
"Oh yes. I must have forgot to tell you. In order for a homosexual shifter couple like yourselves, one must go into heat. And that cannot happen until you two have fully mated." Doc explained to us. I nodded my head and Carmen smiled.
"Do you know which one of us will go into heat?" Carmen asked.
"Well the um, mate who was the bottom first. In order to go into heat. Both mates must top each other." Wait, I will be the one to have the pup.
DEVAN'S POV
I wake up to Danny jumping on me.
"Kyle's wants you." He says and I grunt, rolling over until I realize what he said. I jump out of my bed and grab some clothes and my converse, walking out of our room, getting my arm through the hole and my shoes untied. I spent the last two days with Kyle at the meadow and we going get stuff for Christmas today. Kyle has his credit card and Alpha gave him some money for me to use. We get in his black pick up truck and head for the mall.
"Morning Devan." He says once we get on the interstate.
"Morning." I reply still held asleep. Kyle turns on the music to some old rock song I dont know and sings some of the lyrics. When we get to the mall Kyle drives around looking for a spot, eventually parking. We get out and head into the mall.
"What store you wanna go to?" Kyle ask.
"Oh, um I dunno. I dont really know anyone that well."
"Well lets start with the list of people you want to get stuff for."
"Ok. Devan, my mom, Snowy, and you and Roy, the other submissive boy." I tell him.
"Well. Your mom would probably like a nice necklace. Your brother and Roy likes video games. Your sister, likes drums. Drum sticks! She goes through so many of those. And  I dont want anything." He told me. I really want to get him something anyways, but the stuff for everyone else sounds like a good idea. So we walk around the mall together and get stuff for our list of people.
"There isn't a Spencer's down in Grand Isle is there?" Kyle asked. What is a Spencer's. I asked him and he smirked.
"Lets go and I'll show you." Kyle said with a grin.

hey guys. So yeah its been a really long time since I updated and this chapters kinda all over the place but yeah ya know. So yesterday was my birthday and I wrote most of this chap then. Anyways, vote, comment, follow :)