Chapter 5

-Beep-

-Beep-

-Beep-

-Smash- “Stupid alarm ruining my damn sleep.”

I sit up and look at the remains of my alarm clock. That’s the third one this month. Why do I have so much anger in me now? I don’t know. I get out of my bed and go to my mirror. I look horrible. I have bags under my eyes and my hairs a mess. I’ll start with that. I grab my brush and start to brush out the thing on top of my head that looks like a dinosaur attacked it. Once I feel fine with my hair, I put on a shirt and go down stairs because I smell pancakes. I sat at the counter and was met with a plate of pancakes.  I start to stab my pancakes with my fork. Poor things they don’t deserve this.

I sense Joshy behind me. “Someone’s grumpy.” He says.

“Didn’t sleep till two in morning.” I muttered.

“Okay.” He started to get him a plate of pancakes and eat. Who made these? Then Puppy walked in with his blue berry syrup. Did we take his pancakes?

“Are you two enjoying my breakfast?” my thoughts were confirmed

“You’re a really good cook Puppy. How could we not enjoy your cooking.” I said then pushed my plate of pancakes to him and he ate them.  The clock says 6:15. We like to leave for school by 6:30 so we beat the traffic. Time to go get ready. I want to be comfortable today. I take off my shirt and just wear a sweat shirt with the school logo on it and some old jeans. I brush my hair again and grab my stuff to leave for school. When I get downstairs I see Puppy waiting by the door.

“Can I have a ride again today?” he asked me.

“Puppy you can have a ride any day…guess what.”

“What?” he looked confused.

“Nobody else is riding with us so you get to sit in the front seat.” He smiled at this. He never gets to sit in the front seat. He skips over to my Jeep and gets in the front seat and I get in the driver seat and start the Jeep and turn up the radio. I need music in the morning. Puppy is quite the whole way to school.

“Puppy…”

“Yes Snowy?”

“Is something wrong?”

“You took my pancakes. Grrrr” he’s adorable when he tries to be scary. But him growling at me made my wolf stir. That’s weird.

“Well Grrrr to you for not making me a plate of pancakes.” I tease him. He flinches and pushes himself into the sea. Shit I scared him. By now we are in the parking lot of the school and I unbuckle and lean over to hug him. “I sowwy Puppy pwease forgive me” I play with him. He giggles and shows a smile then gets out. I guess I’m forgiven.

I then too get out and start walking to school when I smell her. I look around and I see her getting out of a little pickup truck. I don’t know what kind it is I just know that it is a small truck. She smiles that breath taking smile then starts walking towards me.

“Hey Snowy.” She says.

“H-How do you know my name?” wow I sound so stupid.

“Well you’re the only person in school with snow white hair so I just put it together.” She said wow I feel dumb.

“Okay…well what’s your name?” I need to know my mates name. No matter how stupid I sound to get it.

“Carmen” Wow her names so beautiful.

“I like your name.” damn that was lame.

“Thanks. Aren’t you on the drum line?” she must have noticed what class I was in when she walked in yesterday.

“Yeah. A class with a bunch of idiots.”  I say

“You…” she comes up and sniffs me “are also a shifter. But what?” God she is driving me insane being this close.

“W-Wolf” she looks shocked then scared. Then has tears running down her face. No! My mate can’t cry!

“I-I’m s-sorry.” She mumbles out through sniffles. When I try to touch her she flinches away. “I-I gotta go.”

Then she runs away. What did I do?! My mate is crying. I try to chase her but damn she’s fast. Then when we get to the edge of the forest I see I flash of red and nothing else. I have to find her. I’m running and start to take off my shirt but my wolf can’t wait and shifts before I can get any clothes off. Then I follow her scent through the woods. I lose her scent at the creek and shift back to my human form yet again in the tribal clothes shivering from the cold. Not having her is taking my heat away. My mate ran from me. What’s wrong with being a wolf.

I sit by the creek and cry for a while then sleep over takes me. I was waken up hours later by Joshy. Now I know I can’t get out of explaining it to him.

i know i said i was going to wait to update, but then i realized i put a chapter that i had already put in the book so i'm going to put this one up too. short update but i have more chapters already wrote. pic of Carmen on side --> i tried doing this last night but for every picture i found that i liked, wattpad said it was too long so i got mad and gaveup on it. but i got it to work now :D but yeah. thats how i picture Carmen