Chapter 7

“Snowy, we need to talk.”

What do we need to talk about? Do they know I have a female mate? Are they going to reject me? My mom shut the door and came and sat on my bed with my dad. They motioned to me to sit between them so I did.

“Snowy we have something really important to tell you and it might change your life.” My father tells me. Wait change my life? I don’t want change. I like it how it is.

“Snowy it’s gonna make your life but it will be better.” My mom told me. How much will it change my life? I then notice this really old book. It says “Mountain Ridge Pack’ on it. That’s a pack book. It has all the information about every person in a pack. It is only given to the Alpha and their mate. How does my dad have it? What is the Mountain Ridge Pack? We are in the Blue Creek pack.

My mom puts her hand on my shoulder “We are not originally from this pack Snowy.” My mom tells me. So what we’re not from this pack. A lot of wolf change packs for different reasons.

“What pack are we from?” I ask them. None of this can be real.

“You were born into this pack honey, but we were not.” My mom tells me. What pack were they born in?

“We are from the Mountain Ridge Pack.” Father tells me.

“Okay. I have never heard of them. How will that change my life? And how did you get that book?” even if they were from a different pack, only alphas can have the pack book.

“Our pack was attacked when we were pups.” My mom tells me.

“Okay but that doesn’t explain why it changes my life.” I say.

“Snowy, my father was the Alpha.” My father says then gives me a second to let it settle in. “And I would have been the Alpha of the Mountain Ridge Pack if we were not attacked.”

“Ohh…” Was all I could say? What am I supposed to say when my father tells me he was supposed to be the freaking Alpha?

“You do realize that makes you have the Alpha gene too? Don’t you Snowy?” My mom asks.

“THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!!!” I scream at them. That explains why my wolf stirs at so much now. Why my friends tell me I have a more powerful vibe coming from me.

“What?” they say in unison. Whops they don’t know how my wolf has been lately. “I noticed changes in my wolf lately, and Puppy said he feels more power coming from me.” I tell them.

“There’s more Snowy…” my dad tells me. “But, I think we should go talk to the Alpha when we tell you this.” Why do we have to go talk with Alpha Spencer? What if Alpha Spencer tells my parents that my mate is a female? He said he wouldn’t but that is an important detail.

“O-Okay.” I stutter out. We all walk to the Alpha’s office and my father knocks on the door.