Chapter 6

“Snowy what’s wrong?!” he screams.

“She left me. SHE RAN AWAY FROM ME JOSHY!!” he looked confused while I started crying again. I want her. I need her.

“Who ran away from you?” he said calmly and powerfully. Without controlling it I growled I him.

“My mate Joshy. My mate ran away from me.” I said through cries. “She asked what kind of shifter I was and I told her wolf and she just ran away crying!”

“She?” he said confused. Shit I’m going to be kicked out of the pack now.

“Yes Joshy, she, my mate is a she and she ran away from me.” I said my wolf whimpering. “She just ran, so fast I couldn’t catch her.”

“Well, we will find her Snowy. We’ll find out why she left and you will be with your mate. She is who the spirits chose for you and I am accepting you and encouraging you.” He showed me a true smile.

“Okay” I stood up and started walking out of the woods to my Jeep.

“Can I have a ride Snowy” I heard a small voice. Shit I forgot Puppy.

“Puppy did you wait the entire time for me?”

“Yeah.” He shyly said.

“I’m sorry. I fell asleep.” And we got in the car then I noticed Joshy. I rolled down my window.

“Can I have a ride; I came to find you in my wolf form when I realized you weren’t at the pack house.” Puppy was already getting in the back seat and buckling up.

“Yeah get in.” he got in and we started going home after a long day.

“We need to talk Snowy. Meet me in the Alpha office. I don’t want the Alpha to know, what if he rejects me?!”

“Yes Sir.” I told him in resect as he is the Beta but my wolf didn’t like it. I will have to talk to Alpha about that. I turned on the radio and we were quite the whole way home.

When we got home Puppy jumped out and bowed to us in submission “Thank you Snowy.” My wolf liked that he was submissive to me. No you stupid wolf it’s messed up that he has to be submissive. Me and Joshy went up to Alpha Spencer’s office and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” we heard the Alpha say. We walked in. “Hey Snowy, Joshy, what brought you too here today?”

“Snowy is having some troubles with her mate.” Joshy said

“Snowy what’s wrong?” why is he so concerned.

“M-My mate ran from me today.” I said barley above a whisper.

“Snowy that’s not all of it.” Joshy said. Damn you.