Chapter 16

CARMEN’S POV

I wake up cuddled in Snowy’s side. Last night was the best of my life. I sound so cliché, but it really was. We went to the fair and she won me a giant teddy bear that is my favorite color, blue. I notice my mate is still soundly asleep so, without disturbing her, I get out of bed. I need to go pee. Once I’m done in the bathroom, I go downstairs. I will cook us some pancakes, and hopefully not burn down the camp. That would look really bad. I mix the pancakes and smell her sweet scent of peaches. In my head the song, ‘Georgia Peaches’ starts and I have no clue where I got it from. Snowy walks up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.

“Whatcha doing.” She asks me.

“Cooking.” I tell her and her reply was ‘fun.’ She leaves the room to go take a shower I guess. That thought is confirmed when I hear the shower running upstairs. About thirty minutes later, the pancakes are done and I go to get Snowy from upstairs. I walk in her room sensing she is in there. When I open the door, her back is turned to me but she is in a red bra and a matching lace thong. She is mumbling something about ‘Stupid friends.’ I walk her to her and jump on her back. She screams and falls on the bed on her stomach and me on top of her.

“You can’t be so oblivious as an alpha Snowy.” I tell her. She barley notices things.

“I’m sorry.” She says flipping over under me so now she is sitting up and I am straddling her lap. Snowy is blushing and then I notice the tingling feeling all over my body and the smell of her arousal. Her eyes turn yellow, her wolf taking over and she flips us over so she is on top of me between my legs. Snowy puts her face in the crock of my neck and inhales deeply a couple of times. She leans up and her eyes are back to bright blue.

“I’m sorry. Full moon is in four days.” She says to me. I never really studied the werewolf so I don’t know what the moon does to affect them.

“What does the moon do to you.” I asked her, still under her.

“It-um.” She says and takes a pause trying to think what to say. “It basically makes my wolf’s pull to you a lot stronger.” She says while blushing. “Does anything affect a fox in that way?” she asks looking at me.

“Um- yeah.” I tell her. “On the date of the month we were born, our fox’s pulls to our mate the strongest of the month.” I tell her and she still looks confused. “I was born on January 12. So every month on the 12, the pull will be strongest towards you.” I tell her and she nods.

“Um. I need to get dressed.” Snowy mumbles.

“Awe I like seeing this.” I tell her pouting but ended up giggling.

“You’ll be able to see me like this again, but I’m a big bad wolf that needs food.” She says and picks me up bridal style so she can stand up. She grabs a pair of grey skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt. Snowy nods to me and we go downstairs to eat. Why do wolfs eat so much. She downed like three plates of pancakes. Once we are done eating, we go sit in the living room to watch the TV.  About five minutes into watching whatever show we were watching Snowy jumps up on her knees and lands next to me.

“Wanna go swimming?” she asked me excitedly and I nod my head. We go upstairs to change and Snowy starts taking her shirt off before even getting to the door. I go to my bags that are still on the floor and grab my blue bikini. I put it on and turn around to see Snowy staring at me.

“Like what you see.” I say taunting her. She nods her head and comes over to grab me and throw me over her shoulder and run down the stairs. We walk out into the huge yard to another smaller building. Snowy puts me down and unlocks the door with some keys in her hand. We walk in and Snowy flips the switch to turn on the lights. The ground is metal paneling.