Chapter 17

CARMEN’S POV

I wake up feeling colder then I was last night. I roll over to see Snowy is not next to me, but a note is in her place. It said she went out to jog and that we are leaving at five tonight. I look over to her clock and it says 10:30. I lie back on the bed and fall back asleep for another hour. When I wake up Snowy is still not there so I get up to take a bath. I wash my hair and body. When I get out of the bath, I put lotion on my arms and legs then realize I did not bring any clothes I with me. I wrap my towel around my body and poke my head out the door. When I do not see anyone in the hall, or smell anyone, so I walk over to Snowy’s room. I start to get dressed and when I am only in my panties and bra, I sense someone behind me.

“I like this view.” I hear Snowy say then come over to me and wrap her arms around me.

“Really now.” I say and shake my butt into her. I hear her grown and I let out a little giggle. My fox wants me to keep doing it and go further but it has to wait. I turn around in her arms, wrap my arms around her neck, and pull her closer. After getting on my tippy toes and reach her cheek because she is a good three inches taller than me, I get out of her arms and put on a t-shirt and shorts because I don’t have to get ready for another four hours or so. We go downstairs and play on the x-box. This time when we play COD, Snowy let me win. When it got around three, Snowy got up to go take a shower and I started getting ready. I went into Snowy’s room and got my blue dress on. It is an over the shoulder strap dress that is sparkly and ends about three fourths the way down my thigh. It holds tightly to my curves and chest. I grab my silver heels and put them on. I then go over to the mirror and fix my hair so it is standing up in the front and laying down everywhere else. About 30 minutes later, Snowy walks in and I leave her to get ready. I sit in the living room and watch some softball. Snowy walks down the stairs a little while later. She is wearing a red flannel shirt, blue jeans that hold her legs nicely, and some boots.

“You look…” She says taking a pause, “Gorgeous.”  When she says that, I feel the blush come up my neck and across my cheeks. She walks up to me and grabs my hand. “Shall we?” Snowy says, motioning to the door. I nod and we go outside. Snowy opens the door and helps me in. She then walked over to the driver side and got in. We drove to a building that said “Mama’s” on it and got out. We walked in to the darkly lit room and saw a well-built man with messy brown hair at the podium.

“Snowy Casper.” Snowy says to the man and he looks down at a paper then back up to us.

“Yes Mrs. Snowy Casper, table for 2. Come right this way please.” The man said and led us to a table and handed us some menus. “A waiter will be with you shortly.” He said and went back to the front of the building. We looked at the menus and I realized this is an expensive restaurant.  A waiter comes up to our table. He also looks well-built and I realized that everyone will look well-built here, it is an island. He was wearing a nice black suit and black tie.

“I am Brock, and I will be your waiter.” The man said. “Can I start you off with a drink?” He said taking out a little black notebook and pen.

“I’ll have a coke.” Snowy says.

“And I’ll have a sprite.” I tell him. He writes down our drinks and leaves again.

“What do you want to eat?” I ask Snowy. I look at the menu not wanting to get anything too expensive but everything here is expensive.

“Steak?” She says and closes her menu.

“Me too.” I say and close my menu as well. The waiter comes back and hands us our drinks.

“Would you like to order now, or do you need a few more minutes? Brock asks us.

“We would like two steaks and baked potatoes.” Snowy says ordering for us.