Chapter 25

Carmen's POV

I decided that I was gonna fully mate with Snowy the day I asked her to go on a date with me. My parents gave me the keys to the cabin and I got Crystal, Joshy's mate to help me out. I figured out her favorite meal. I really should have seen the famous southern meal of red beans and rice with Snowy. I found this little spot by the creek in the woods when I was like 7 years old with the concrete pad on it. I left early this morning to make sure everything was perfect. I cleaned the cabin up, along with the area in the woods. Went with like five cans of hair spray and sprayed it on the ground in the shape of a heart. The smell was over whelming my senses so I got flowers all around the benches. I go back into the house to take a shower. Once I finish washing my body with my strawberry scented soap and my hair with my cinnamon shampoo I get out and go to my small bedroom. I put on my blue bra and matching panties, along with the plaid shirt I took from Snowy this morning. Its way too big for me but ohwell. I put on my jean shorts and black old converse. I look at the clock and realize Joshy should be here any minute now. I go stand outside on the front porch and wait. In about three minutes, the familiar red pickup pulls up. I see my mate sitting in the passenger seat looking around. I feel my heart skip a beat. Hell, I feel my heart skip a couple beats just looking at her. Joshy jumps out and goes over to the passenger side. Snowy doesn't realize he's there until he makes some noise. She gets out the truck and Joshy jumps in and leaves again. Both Snowy and I watch the truck leave. Snowy turns around and I catch her eye. She just stares at me and I start to feel self conscious. I look down at my shoes.

"Is something wrong?"

"No not at all. You're gorgeous baby." I smile at this and see Snowy smile too. We walk inside and Snowy looks around, her eyes landing on the dinner. We sat down and ate. I was waiting anxiously to bring her to the area in the woods. Once we finished eating, we walked outside and into the brush. We followed the familiar path that will forever be etched into my head, finally getting to to concrete slab. I knew I loved this girl. With all of my heart. I would spend my life with her and I planned to tell her tonight. I've got the perfect plan for it too. I get Snowy to stand in the center of the heart of hairspray. I walk over to the edge, with the lighter and light the bottom of the heart. I walk back over to Snowy, swaying my hips a little more than I usually do. Snowy bites her bottom lip when seeing this. Her arms wrap around my waist and mine go to her neck. I peck her lips lightly and whispers in her ear. "Look down." She looks down at the ground to see the flame has completely surrounded us in the shape of a heart. I look back to her face, staring in her eyes.

"Snowy." I say softly.

"Yeah Carmen." She says, looking into my eyes, boring into my soul it feels like.

"There's something I want to tell you. I wanted to tell you ever since I realized you were my mate."

"What's that?"

"I'm so glad you're my mate. You're amazing and beautiful. Gentle yet powerful. I couldn't wait to tell you that you were my mate but when you told me you were also an Alpha, I just got scared. I never thought you would stay with me, but now I can't wait to spend my whole life with you. Snowy Casper, I-I love you." I waited for her response, scared when she just stared at me.

"Carmen St. Pierre, I love you too. With all of my heart." She says and the flames go out. We start walking back to the cabin, my heart feeling like its about to explode out of my chest. Once we get back, I lead Snowy down a dimly lit hall into the master bedroom. I put rose pedals and lit candles all over the room. It took a lot longer than I thought it would.

"Snowy there's something else I wanna tell you." I say, taking her arms and wrapping them around my waist then my arms around her neck while I was feeling really confident. That's one thing that I have noticed sense meeting Snowy, I used to be the confident Alpha to be that would say what's on my mind. Now Snowy has me stuttering and blushing.

"And what's that beautiful?" She ask me. I start pushing her into the bedroom.and shut the door with my foot.

"I'm ready." I say, fear and confidence rushing threw my veins at the same time. Snowy closed the little space we had between us and connected our lips. I felt the sparks that comes with any touch of Snowy exploding from every part of my body. We both pulled away, out of breathe and Snowy started trailing soft butterfly kisses down my neck. I pushed her softly. She started walking backwards with me following until her legs hit the foot of the bed. She falls over, pulling me down with her. We land on the bed together with a soft thud. I immediately bring my lips to Snowy's neck, trailing soft kisses down ur neck, across her collarbone and to my mark. I lightly trace it with my tongue and Snowy moans from beneath me. This makes me crack a smile and I slip my hands underneath her shirt, tracing her abs with my fingertips. Snowy leans up and lets me take her shirt off. She lays back down then helps me slip my shirt over my head. Snowy rest her hands on my hips and I rest mine on her stomach.

"Are you sure, cause once I start I don't think I'll be able to stop." Snowy says, concern written on her face as she's holding back her wolf. I nod my head and smash my lips back onto Snowy's and slip my tongue in her mouth. I rub her tongue with mine as I reach around her back to unclip her bra but end up having problems with the stupid clip. I groan and Snowy reaches behind her and unclips the clasp and throws her bra somewhere in the room. I lean down and graze my teeth across her skin, leading down to her glorious chest. I nip at the skin of her breast, then take the nipple in my mouth swirling it around. Snowy lets out a moan and arches her back off the bed. I give the other one the same treatment. I trailed kisses down to her abs and traced each one with my tongue, leaving little love bites everywhere. Somewhere along the way, I got her jeans off and she's left in her red lacy panties. I'm nipping at the inside of her thigh, and rubbing her through her soaked panties. The smell of her arousal surrounded my senses, overwhelming me. I lick at the top of her panties and look up at her. She smiles and me and I bite my lip, as I take the one thing covering Snowy's treasure. I toss them some wear in the room, glad we somehow managed to throw everything and not hit any of the candles. I look down at Snowy and lower myself back down on top of her. I kiss her lips once again and trail kisses down her body, stopping every now and then to leave little love bites. I lick all the way down her abs, tracing each one with my tongue stopping right above her hips to leave yet another love bite. I run my finger tips across her sides, causing her to shiver. She looks down at me to see me biting on her inner thigh and whimpers out a please. I finally hover over her treasure once again, and breath out hot air. This causes Snowy to shiver and while her body is shaking, I dart my tongue out licking her clit. Snowy moaned and tangled her hands in my hair, pulling it roughly but I don't really care. I licked all around her bud and flicked it with my tongue. Snowy lets out a moan as I slide two fingers into her, letting her get used to the feeling. She's really tight and I start working my fingers in her. Pumping them in and out, while still licking and sucking her bud. Snowy lets out more moans and whimpers, and I can tell she will release soon. I speed up my hand while still licking her, and she lets out one loud, low, long moan. Her back arches off the bed and her grip on my hair gets even tighter. I let her ride out her high and lick up all her sweet juices before climbing up and kissing her lips.

"That was amazing." Snowy said.

"Was it really now?" I replied with a smirk that she wouldn't be able to see in the dark if it wasn't for her wolf.

"Yeah. I could show you" Snowy said, winking.

"No. Tonight was about you." I say, cuddling into her side. "My turn will come." I yawn and let my face find its place in Snowy's necks, and my hair fall across her skin.

"Fine. Carmen."

"Yes Snowy."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Good night."

"Good night foxy." Snowy says, yawning and resting her head on top of mine. I fall asleep with the love of my life in my arms. Knowing what I just did will end up with one of us somehow pregnant.

DONT KILL ME. I know its been like, over a month. But the past month or so has been EXTREMELY hectic. Annnyyyywayyyys. Beside my life. I had to rewrite this chapter. Four times. It kept deleting and everytime I tried to write it I got like extremely mad at it and threw my phone. Ugh life. But I really don't know what I'm doing with this book and officially dont know what happens next. If you have any ideas or anything you want to happen in this book pm me and if I like the idea I can put it in. Sorry for any typos, as I just wrote this all at 1 am. Anyways. Vote comment fan :D again. Sorry for the super super really long wait.