Chapter 12

I wake up later to Alpha Shawn and Alpha Spencer walking in. With the doctor following behind them.

“Carmen’s test came back great. She may leave tomorrow, but she cannot do much, and I am requesting for her not go to school for at least a week.” I liked that plan. He then left out the door. Carmen started to stir and I knew she was waking up and my wolf stirred too.

“Carmen you are awake” Alpha Shawn said coming over to hug her. “The doctor said you can leave tomorrow.” He told her softly.

“Well Snowy, that means you can finally leave this hospital and go for a run your wolf desperately needs. I will explain to you some more of the Alpha powers.” Alpha Spencer said to me.

“One minute please.” I said to Alpha Spencer. “May I make a request?” I asked Alpha Shawn. He nodded his head.

“May I take Carmen with me for the week? To one of the Blue Creek Pack’s Hideouts.” I asked of Alpha Shawn then turned to Alpha Spencer, “The Beach house in Grand Isle?” Alpha Spencer looked to Alpha Shawn.

“We have a safe house in Grand Isle. The pack members use it every summer as a beach house for a week.” He said. “I have no problem with them going there.” I looked to Alpha Shawn who nodded his head.

“Thank You!” I said and hugged both of them. I went to Carmen on her bed. “Hey, you wanna go to Grand isle?” I asked her she nodded her head and started to lean up. “Okay I will pick you up tomorrow.” I tell her and leave out the door with Alpha Spencer to go run, leaving Carmen with her dad.

Alpha Spencer and I walk out the door of the hospital and to the edge of the woods. Alpha Spencer shifts to his big black wolf. His clothes don’t tear, they just vanish. He looks at me with a big wolfy grin.

-They go into a spot in my room. It is one of the many powers only the Alpha has. Now shift- He tells me and I shift into my snow white wolf that is getting bigger. My clothes don’t vanish. They rip into a billion pieces.

-How do I make my clothes go somewhere instead of ripping? - I ask Alpha through our mind link.

-You cannot do it until you are they Alpha. Did you read any of that book I gave you?”-  He asked starting to run into the woods. I follow him he is going kind of fast but I do not really have to try to be able to keep up with him anymore.

-Yeah the rope part. - I tell him running through the woods dodging trees and branches.

-Okay, you will need to read the rest of that book. I want you to read some but you don’t have to over the next week. Spend time getting to know your mate. - He told me stopping at a creek

-Can I go to her now? - I asked him staring straight into his eyes.

-Not yet. There are other things I need to tell you. They will be quick though. - He sends to me.

-Okay. - Came my quick reply.

One of three things. When someone in the pack is feeling strong emotions, you will feel them two. - He tells me.

-Okay simple enough. What’s the other one?-

-This one you have to have respect for one’s privacy with. - He tells me lapping up some water.

-What do you mean? - I ask him.

-You can read a person’s mind. But you should only use it when you feel the need to or your wolf feels the need to. You already have his power. -He told me.

-Okay, I understand. What is the last one?-

-It is pretty simple. Instead of just shifting into your whole wolf, you can change any part of your body to your wolf form.-