𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 ✰

Hello! In this chapter you may leave your request in the comments. ^^

I will do them it might just take me a little bit-

If you do leave a request please put a story line, who the Little/Caregiver/Babysitter/Pet will be and who the people in the story will be!! :3

I hope you all have a amazing day/night!

It would mean a lot to me if you left a vote/request or a follow, thank you :]

Love you guy's :]

Just wanted to add that if you make a request that does not mean I have to do it right away or make it, I have other things I like to do/ have to do out of Wattpad for example school and talking to my partner.

So please be patient and do not get upset with me if I make changes to your request for example, writing about babyspace. I have nothing agianst it but It makes me uncomfy to write about it because of the diapers and other stuff.

If you get upset because I'm taking longer on your request than I do when certain people give me a request then you can find someone else to make your request. I do certain people's request fast is because I have someone helping me with the request or when I'm making a chapter. So I'm going to make there request If they ask for one, or If my partner give's me a request I'm going to do it quick because that's my partner.

Do not be a d^ck if someone's taking long on your request because the writer (me) takes time out of our day or night to write Your request, I could be talking to my partner or hanging out with family but instead I'm writing your request so be grateful.

This is not targeted just thought I'd add this sense I've seen people be rude to writer's when they take a little long on there request :]

Word count: 329