𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏!! 🕸

What Halloween would be like for The Boys when their small! <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Juicy would wear a adorable chicken onesie that Smashing found on amazon for him, he had so much fun and got a bunch of compliments from people and his friends! He did get tired though so after a couple more house he walked back to his house and went to his room changing into Eddie's merch It being oversized on it then putting on some black basket- ball shorts and some knee- high socks. Then putting cartoons on ( Any cartoons my mind says Bluey though- ) then putting his new Halloween themed pacifier in his mouth and his light brown dog stuffie then getting his favorite light gray fluffy blanket getting very comfy drinking some angel milk then falling asleep peacefully ( Medium Sized ) When he woke up he of course stayed in bed watching cartoons/ movies eating his candy then throwing out/ giving away the candy he doesn't like, what a great Halloween night for Small Juicy!

Small EddieVr would wear one of his own merch hoodies/shirts ( Doesn't matter which hoodie/shirt you guys can pick ) with some black ripped jeans also with some black converses that have some white on them, he went trick or treating with his caregiver (Could be anyone but my mind says Juicy) Juicy! Juicy just wore a light gray T-shirt, black ripped jeans and white converses. Juicy ended up getting his converses dirty though causing Eddie to burst out into a fit of giggles, making Juicy smile happy that he got Eddie to laugh not happy that it was because he got his new white converses dirty though. Eddie had so much fun trick or treating but also got tired so Juicy ended up carrying Eddie back to their house, putting him to bed with his new favorite stuffie and his new fnaf themed pacifier/ soother and his favorite dark red fluffy blanket. When he woke up him and Juicy watched some scary movies wall eating the candy.

Small Joshdub wore one of Mully's light gray T-shirts it being a little oversized on him also wearing a black skirt with fishnets with one of his own merch beanies ( Choosin by Juicy ) and some white converses which ended up getting quite dirty so Josh ended having a quick mental breakdown leaning over a tee trying not to draw attention over the white shoes getting dirty then wiped his tears away and went right back to trick or treating. Smalldub had so much fun trick or treating! He got so much candy and compliments from friends and from the people handing out the candy, when he got home he cuddled up from his favorite stuffie and his favorite fluffy blanket and put his favorite new pacifier/ soother in his mouth peacefully falling asleep.

Small Reekid wore an adorable dark purple dinosaur onesie! ( Chossin by Smashing and Joshdub ) He went trick or treating with Juicy and EddieVr and ended up getting a bunch of candy from what he got from trick or treating and all Juicy's candy and all of Eddie's candy too, he ended up getting tired though so Juicy carried Smallree back to their house and put some cartoons on cuddling on their couch (Platonic) as Eddie fed Smallree a bottle of angel milk as he slowly fell asleep with his favorite pacifier/ soother in his mouth with a fluffy blanket covering the 3 boys with stuffies all around them smiling as they watch the cartoons playing on the Tv.

Small Mully wore a light gray hoodie with black ripped jeans and white converses! He went trick or treating alone but he was fine with that! Smally ended up still getting a bunch of candy! When he got home he sorted his candy and gave his friends the candy he didn't like, then he put cartoons on ( Any cartoons my brain says Scooby Doo though- ) then made himself a bottle of angel milk and fed himself it then began to doze off into slumber with his new favorite pacifier/ soothe in his mouth cuddling his favorite fluffy blanket and all his stuffies surrounding his self smiling happily.

Small Smashing wore a brush onesie for trick or treating happily running house to house getting a bunch of candy with his caregiver (Anyone my mind says Dose though) Dose running behind him telling him to slow down since he was running to far ahead, Dose got a bunch of candy too! Smalling ended up getting very tired so Dose carried Smalling back to their house putting him to bed turning cartoons on then putting his new favorite pacifier/ soother in his mouth along with all his stuffies all around his with his fluffy blankets covering him as he drifts off to sleep smiling happily.

Small Kevin went trick or treating wearing a Scooby Doo onesie smiling happily at his costume decision! His caregiver walking with him holding his hand so he doesn't run off or get hurt because if he did that wouldn't be good at all especially since It's Halloween, His caregiver packed a bag with a sippy cup filled with chocolate milk and a small bag filled with yummy cheese- Its just Incase Smallvin got hungry or thirsty. When Smallvin got to tired his caregiver took him home giving Smallvin his hoodie so he could wear it as they feed Smallvin some angel milk as he slowly fell asleep cuddling their favorite stuffie and fluffy blanket as Smallvin slightly sucks on his new favorite pacifier/ soother.

Small Narrator wore a oversized light gray T-shirt with black ripped jeans as he ran around house to house collecting a bunch of candy giggling happily to himself! But wall he was running he ended up tripping an falling, he ended up making another hole in his ripped jeans. It hurt so muchh but he ended up getting back up dusting himself up slightly limping from the pain and going to a few more houses to get candy then going home and treating his wound then putting cartoons on and snuggling up with his blankets and stuffies then putting his favorite pacifier/soother in his mouth peacefully falling asleep. Even though he got hurt It was still a fun Halloween!

Small Dose ended up wearing a bear onesie with white converses! ( Picked by all of The Boys ) Suprisenly ( Idk how to spell it )he didn't get them dirty, but he did get a hell of a lot of candy- He went trick or treating with ( Anybody my mind says Smashing though- ) Smashing! They both got a lott of candyy between the both of them at least 4,000 pieces of candy together probably more too, when they got back the the house they set up some child friendly movies since Dose was still small and ate the candy drinking juice hanging out with the boys running around giggling and laughing having the best time of there lives.

The End! What am amazing Halloween <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like this, sorry It wasn't out on Halloween I tried to but I got tired since I had a couple Halloween party's at least I got it done though.-

I'd appreciate it if you guys could like and follow! Maybe even comment or make a request!

I hope everyone had a amazing Halloween! <33

Words: 1250 Time: 2 days/ time finished: 6:47 PM