𝐾𝑒𝑣𝐾𝑒𝑣 <3

TW: !!This chapter later on into it is Y/n and The Boys smøking and drįnking wa'll Y/n is tiny, if you do not like that please skip this chapter and read one of my other ones or wait till I post another chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was about 3AM and Y/n was editing a video for Mully since well Y/n is Mully's editor, Y/n was almost done with the video luckily! It was already 4Am, sure Y/n wasn't tired but still editing is exhausting especially when it's a long puppet video.

The puppet game is really cool! Y/n loves playing it over an over again, but editing a game an playing it is different but hey money is money so Y/n's not complaining.

Y/n was almost done with the video when all of a sudden Kevin came into there room, "hey Kev, what's up?" Y/n asked turning around in there gaming chair to face Kevin.

"Hey Y/n! You've been editing all dayy, come hang out with The Boys!" Kevin said with a soft voice smiling as he looked down at them.

They thought about joining Kevin for a minute but they still have editing to do, plus after Mully's video Y/n still has to edit more videos after that.

"Sorry Kev, but I have more editing to do" Y/n said before they turned back around to face there computer as they went back to editing, Kevin frowned looking at Y/n edit the video.

As an editor Kevin knows that editing is alot of work and exhausting, especially at this hour! "C'mon Y/n, you can edit later!" Kevin said walking over to Y/n turning there gaming chair to were Yn is facing Kevin.

"Gotta edit, KevKev" Y/n mumbled slurring there words a bit as they turned back around in there chair so they can finish editing Mully's video to then move on to the next.

Kevin just shook his head getting next to Y/n pushing there chair so there not close enough to touch the keyboard as Kevin saved there work then turned there computer off, "wha the fuck! I was workin on dat!!" Y/n shrieked looking at Kevin with an upset look.

Kevin shook his head once again hearing Y/n yell at him and swear at him, Kevin isn't strict on rules except for certain ones two being yelling at him or The Boys and swearing.

But he'll let Y/n get away with it this time as he did stop Y/n from editing- although he did save it this time unlike last time were he closed Y/n out of there editing app and didnt save the process...let's just say Y/n wasn't the happiest pup in the world when Kevin did that.

"Puppy listen." Kevin said with a soft voice but just enough meanness for Y/n to listen to him as he crouched down to there level rubbing there knee.

"I know your mad and upset but you also know you can't yell at me or swear" Kevin said seeing Y/n put there head down nodding.

"Do you have somthing to say?" Kevin said looking for an apology, "I sorry, KevKev..." Y/n mumbled out as they got out of there gaming chair and into Kevin's arms feeling him wraps him arms around them as he rubbed there back.

"Thank you for apology, I won't give you a punishment this time don't worry pup" Kevin said with a soft voice feeling Y/n put there head in the crook of Kevin's neck as he got up walking over to there walk in closet.

Kevin smiled as he sat Y/n on the counter that sits in the middle of the closet looking through Y/n's clothing, "what would you like to wear huno?" Kevin asked seeing Y/n look around at there clothing before pointing to Juicy's merch hoodie that smells like him and a gray pair of boxers.

Some white thigh highs an a cute pastel blue collar that says "Pup" on it then there plain gray pacifier! (SFW NOT IN ANY WAY IS THE COLLAR PUT TO BE A NSFW GESTURE)