𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔 ♡

Cuddle time♡~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early in the morning ( 8:36 am)and Josh and Dose were awake cuddling on the couch with Josh's head on Dose's shoulder with Dose rubbing Josh's back smiling, watching Spongebob on the Tv with little Josh in a dinosaur onesie and a white pacifier with his Dada (Dose) In a tank top with gray sweatpants (Comfy clothes♡ ) eating some fruit. ( Strawberry's and Blueberry's )

~An hour and a half later~

They were on season 2 episode 7 of Spongebob when all of a sudden Mully game down stairs also small with a light pink pacifer and one of his hands holding his fluffy pink blankie and his other hand in a ball rubbing his eyes yawning. Dose smiled and waved over to Mully signaling for him to get on the couch with them, (Dose and Josh)Mully sat on Dose's left side curling next to him with Josh on Dose's right both boys falling asleep smiling.

~ 1 Hour later~

It was a little bit later and after 2 1/2 Spongebob episodes later Dose was getting tired and decided to bring everyone upstairs and put them to bed. Dose carried Josh upstairs first and in his room tucking him in then carrying Mully upstairs and tucking him into bed. Dose shut there door leaving them slightly cracked just incase.

Walking to his room turning the Tv on and getting his pacifer (Gray) and getting into a oversized hoodie and his gray sweatpants giggling quietly watching ScoobyDoo cuddling his light purple fluffy blankie and his puppy stuffie falling asleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this :D!

Maybe leave a like, follow and maybe even a comment or request. Thank you, have amazing day / night.

So sorry it's short!-

Words: 300 Time: 11:26 pm