𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑌/𝑛

Y/n's Pov:
I smiled walking around the mall with The Boys walking short behind talking about random stuff, I stopped walking seeing a stuffed animal store infront of me as I squeaked happily going inside the store as I grabbed a handheld basket seeing some stuff i like putting the stuff in the basket seeing The Boys come inside the store seeing that I went inside the store.

No One's Pov:
Josh smiled seeing Y/n stim with there hands happily as they grabbed a weighted fluffy dinosaur and bunny stuffed animal, they put the stuffed animals in the basket as they continued walling around the store grabbing a few other stuffed animal along with clothing for them, keychains, landyard's and some other amazing stuff!

Y/n was contemplating about getting this one big sized stuffed dinosaur stuffed animal an decided why not? So they grabbed it almost dropping there basket when they went to walk to the register before Juicy stopped them as he grabbed the big dinosaur stuffed animal watching Y/n smile looking at Juicy giving him the most adorable smile The Boys have ever seen!

So ofcourse The Boys all cooed at them watching Juicy smile widely grabbing Y/n's left hand as they began holding hands walking over to the register watching the cashier scan all the items putting it all in a bag, well except for the big dinosaur stuffed animal- they'll have to carry that.

The cashier smiled looking up at Y/n before saying the total "that'll be 252$ an 73 cents! Would you like to pay with cash,credit,debit or card?" The cashier said watching Y/n begin to speak before going to grab there wallet, "card" Y/n said smiling as they went to grab there card from there bag (Don't like the word 'purse', sorry-) watching Josh put his hand over Y/n's bag so they couldn't get there wallet.

Ofcourse Y/n was confused so they turned there head a bit the side with a confused face watching Josh just smile at them pulling his card outta his wallet, "I'm paying for it" Josh said with a smile watching some sparkle spark in Y/n's eyes watching them mumble a quick "thank o-youu" Y/n said correcting themselves giving Josh a hug putting there head in the crook of his neck watching all The Boys coo at the two! Even the cashier <3

Josh smiled hugging Y/n back as he rubbed there back before pulling away giving them a warm smile as he gave the cashier his card paying for the stuff watching Y/n squeak happily as the cashier handed Josh the back watching as Juicy an Eddie both took some bags handing Y/n the big dinosaur stuffed animal seeing them smile happily an hug the stuffed animal as they left the store.

"Were do you wanna go next huno?" Eddie asked smiling as Y/n paused for a second thinking before getting a store in mind, "Spencers?" they said not thinking anything of it but seeing all The Boys shake there head as Y/n heard a bunch of different "no"s but Y/n just huffed crossing there arms well- as well as they could holding the dinosaur stuffed animal.

Till they sall Smashing lean down to Y/n's level before speaking, "Tiny your too baby for that store, c'mon how about we go to the small baby toy store?" Smashing said putting out his hand smiling as Y/n's eyes sparkled more as they nodded holding Smashings hand.

All The Boys cooed at the two watching them as Eddie grabbed the dinosaur stuffed animal from Y/n so they didn't have to carry it, Y/n shrieked happily as they let go of Smashing's hand looking around the store grabbing a few baby pacifier's,baby blankets, teethers, rattles, baby toys, pacifier clips, and more!

After grabbing a few more things they all went up to the counter, Y/n putting everything neatly infront of the cashier watching as the cashier scanned everything smiling at Y/n putting everything in bags before looking up saying the total.

"That'll be 263$ and 86 cents!" The cashier said smiling watching as Y/n reached into there bag going to grab there wallet but before they could take out there card Smashing stepped forward handing the cashier his card wall smiling, "Smashingg, m-I could of payed for itt" Y/n said correcting themselves again as they crossed there arms hearing all The Boys chuckle.

"It's alright tiny I don't mind paying for someone as adorable as you" Smashing said leaning down slightly booping Y/n on the nose watching there eyes sparkle for a moment before they gave Smashing a closed eyes smile, all The Boys cooed even the cashier at Y/n causing them to blush in embarrassment.

Smashing an Kevin grabbed all the bags filled with all of Y/n's new goodies as they walked out of the store seeing Y/n fidget with there hands, "you wanna get some smoothies darling?" Juicy asked looking down at Y/n seeing them look up at Juicy.

"Yes p'ease" Y/n mumbled giving Juicy a small smile before looking down once again, holding Dose's hand as they all walk to the smoothie stand, "hi! Could I get 1 strawberry smoothie, 1 blueberry smoothie, (and whatever the rest of The Boys want) please" Kevin said smiling as the person serving them the smoothies wrote everything they want down before beginning to make all the smoothie.

Doze smiled looking down at Y/n as they all walked over to a table having them all sit around it getting comfortable, Y/n hummed softly kicking there legs back an forth looking at everyone before getting bored waiting for the drink.

Y/n got up outta there seat seeing everyone look up at the quickly to make sure they weren't gonna run off or anything like that, instead Y/n just walked over to Kevin looking down at there feet fidgeting with there hands seeing as Kevin just turned his head confused "what's up prince?" Kevin asked hearing Y/n whine softly in a flustered way causing him to quietly chuckle.

Y/n just mumbled out an "uh,, could m p'ease sit in ou lap?" they asked still looking down as Kevin stared at the in awe for a second before picking them up setting them in his lap smiling happily seeing all The Boys stare at the two in awe.

The waitress smiled walking over the the group carrying all the drinks setting them all on the table before speaking then walking away "enjoy!", they all said a quick thank you before drinking there amazing smoothies.

After they all finished there smoothie and ofcourse paying for the stuff they all walked out of the mall except for Y/n that was being carried on Kevin's hip slowly falling asleep no matter how much they try an stay awake <3

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I make another part of this? I kinda want too- well not kinda, i really want to, but leeme know what yall think <3

Have a great rest of your day or night or even evening!

Hope you guys enjoy this long chapter! ♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did I'd appreciate it if you could leave a like, comment, request and maybe even a follow <3

Time: Maybe 2 days?- not sure
Words: 1255