𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝐷𝑜𝑠𝑒 / 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Everyone else was still asleep except for Dose who was sitting at the table editing videos still tired but ofcourse he knew he had to get these videos out at certain dates or the schedule will be all f^cked up all over again.

He huffed softly as be rubbed his eyes just trying to finish editing so he can go back to sleep when suddenly he felt a hand be put on his shoulder, it was so sudden he squeaked quietly turning around seeing who put there hand on his shoulder.

When he turned around he didn't expect to see Smashing, "Tiny what are you doing up? You stayed up super late last night you should be in bed" Smashing said giving Dose a soft smile rubbing his back watching as Dose melted into his touch before shaking his head.

"I'm big, plus I gotta finish editing the videos" Dose said mumbling turning back to his computer ready to start editing again when he sall Smashing shake his head saving Dose's work before turning off the computer watching as Dose gasped quietly getting up trying ro grab the computer.

"Heyy! I was working on that!! Give it backk" Dose whined trying to grab the computer watching as Smashing just shook his head putting the computer away before picking Dose up putting him on his hip rubbing his back cooing at him with soft words.

"Bud you can be tiny, you've been editing so much lately take a break! Your safe Tiny don't worry we'll look after you" and just after he said that Dose went Tiny rubbing his eyes yawning as he digged his head in the crook of smashing's neck slowly falling asleep.

Smashing chuckled quietly getting in the bed making sure not to wake the others as he put Dose's gray pacifier in his mouth along with his gray bunny stuffie laying down in the bed with Dose next to him watching as Dose scooted closer to Smashing smiling in his sleep as Smashing put an arm around his waist slowly falling asleep aswell.

     ~A Few Hours Later~

After about a few hours more of more rest The Boys began waking up slowly one by one, first Mully then Josh, then Eddie an Kevin then Smashing, then Dose and last but not least...Juicy! Dose was no longer tiny an neither was Juicy, so they began filming because they hadn't realized it but they slept the day away-

They decided to go to the grave yard (I'm not doing this in order of the video sorry if it's confusing-) everyone walking past all the Graves making comments on them once an awhile when all of a sudden Narrator got a call so ofcourse he picked it up as Dose faced the camera towards him.

"Hey dude what's up? Are you okay? Yeah just sit down for a minute, alright." Was all The Boys heard from Narrator as he talked to Eddie telling him bye as he hanged up the phone sighing, "Eddie slipped on the ice on his bad knee going upstairs so he's gonna stay in there for a minute" Narrator said with a sorta sad look putting him phone back in his pants pocket as all The Boys starting asking Narrator abunch of questions asking if Eddie's okay.

"Yes, Eddie's fine he's just going to stay in the room for a bit an might join us later" Narrator said looking down at Juicy as he whined quietly to make sure no one heard him as he thought about the pain his sibbys in, see when Juicys tiny usually so is Eddie.

There eachothers tiny buddies, it's not good to separate them as they have separating anxiety when tiny with eachother so ofcourse Juicy was worried but he's been tiny for 2 days in a row he need ro suck it up an be big for once (please don't do this to yourself <3).

Juicy just furrowed his eye brows shaking his head to get rid of the fog and thoughts in his brain walking along with the other boys not realizing Narrator sall him and was now concerned since apparently no one else heard Juicy's whine an whimpers.

Eddie was in his hotel room anxiously sitting on the bed rocking back an forth with his eyes closed playing Juicy's channel videos to calm himself down feeling himself slip smaller an smaller by the minute (he was now 4 almost 3).

Eddie whined grabbing his big fluffy blanket wrapping it around himself along with abunch of his an Juicy's stuffies on him and around his since Juicy doesn't mind sharing with him.

He grabbed his custom deco fnaf pacifier from his bag making sure its clean before grabbing his black an red pacifier clip to Juicy's oversized hoodie that he was wearing as it smelt like Juicy along with a little bit of węęd but he loves the smell so he doesn't mind along with a black pair of boxers an black socks<3.

He hummed softly watching Juicy's video were he answers some questions from fans on Instagram as he giggled at Juicy's reactions slowly falling asleep once again curled up in his blankets surround in stuffies with Juicy's videos still playing on his phone snoring softly.

The End <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I make another part? I kinds want toooo, but leeme know what yall think <3

Have a great rest of your day or night or even evening!

Hope you guys enjoy this long-ish chapter! ♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did I'd appreciate it if you could leave a like, comment, request and maybe even a follow <3

Time: Maybe 2 days?-
Words: 954