𝑰 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅..

This chapter is based off of the clown motel video on there channel!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mully laughed seeing Juicy hide under the counter, "aw is little baby Juicy scared?~" Mully said In a soft tone chuckling when Dose moved the camera to were it was zoomed in on Juicy as he was scrunched up under the counter. "Ofcourse I'm fucking scared man!" Juicy said whining seeing the flash of the camera hit his eyes softening the look on his face when Dose turned the camera off deciding that was enough filming for a little bit.

Juicy huffed crawling out from under the counter watching as all The Boys looked over at him with a soft look on there faces, "what?" Juicy said tilting his head to the side confused watching Kevin get up going over to him picking his up putting him on his lap on the chair to were his face was on his chest listening to Juicy whine softly hiding his face in Kevin's Chest causing all The Boys to chuckle at him Eddie grabbing Juicys bag that was hidden from the camera.

"Hey bud, would you like your paci and stuffie?" Eddie asked smiling as Juicy nodded estaticly making grabby hands at the items causing everyone to once again chuckle, Kevin getting up with Juicy still in his lap sitting on the bed right next to Eddid grabbing the pacifier putting it in Juicys mouth watching as he kinda calmed down wrapping his blanket around him laying his favorite stuffies infront of his watching as he grabbed them giggling hugging them close to his chest.

Kevin smiled kissing his forehead watching Juicy play with his stuffies when all of a sudden they heard a random noise coming from outside as if someone was running there nails along a chalk board freaking the f^ck out of Juicy, Juicy began whining curling into a ball on Kevin's lap covering his ears whimpering at the noise having all The Boys to circle around him to distract him from all of the scary noises as Narrator held the gun ready to blow on his right side sitting on a chair infront of the door.

Everyone knowing that if anyone tries to come in Narrators gonna blown them to bits an peices! Ofcourse they didn't care but they had Tiny Juicy distracted so he couldn't see what Narrator what holding. They played stuffies with Juicy distracting him as Narrator opened the door not seeing anything satisfied with that closing and locking the door once again still sitting on the chair infront of the door because you never know.

After about an hour and Dose filming just Narrator infront of the door to get more footage but also making sure the camera didn't catch Juicy or them playing in the back for privacy, Juicy had fallen asleep in Kevin's lap all bundled up in his blankets with his stuffies in his lap, around him, and clutched to his chest his pacifier bobbing up an down once an awhile smiling in his sleep having all The Boys sitting around him looking on there phones for more stuff for Tiny Juicy <3.

Everyone was getting tired so after ordering a 'few' things and making sure rhe door was locked they all layed down on the bed, Kevin,Juicy and Eddie on the bed on the left, Narrator,Mully and Josh on the other and Dose on the air mattress that they set up on the ground giving everyone a few blankets and pillows incase they got cold or just wanted extra support for there head.

Everyone was fast asleep when suddenly there was a strange knock at the door, It was about 6 or 7 in the morning so it was quite early for everyone to be up willingly so Narrator got up holding his gun ready looking out the window not seeing verything so he went back to his original spot on the chair incase someone or somthing tried some funny business with them.

Everyone else was still asleep except for Dose who was sitting at the table editing videos still tired but ofcourse he knew he had to get these videos out at certain dates or the schedule will be all f^cked up all over again.

He huffed softly as be rubbed his eyes just trying to finish editing so he can go back to sleep when suddenly he felt a light tug on his shirt sleeve, he looked to his left were he felt the tug on his sleeve.

"Juicy? You should be sleeping bud" Dose said giving Juicy a soft smile as Juicy made grabby hands at Dose smiling with his deco pacifier still in his mouth along with gis blankie and favorite stuffie in his arms.

Dose picked him up putting him in his lap so he's facing the computer as Dose continued to edit watching as Juicy layed his back along with his head on Dose's chest falling back asleep snoring softy.

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I kinda redo this story but make it little Dose? I just randomly got that idea bit ill have yall decid that :]

Have a great rest of your day or night or even evening!

Hope you guys enjoy this long-ish chapter! ♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did I'd appreciate it if you could leave a like, comment, request and maybe even a follow <3

Time: Maybe 2 days
Words: 911