𝑨𝒘𝒘!♡

It was quite early in the morning about 6:26 to be exact, when Juicy realized that he didn't have anything ready to give to Y/n his own bestfriend for Valentine's day! Luckily for him Y/n usually doesn't wake up this early, not even when they use to go to school together he use to have to drag Y/n outta bed just to get him to school <3

Juicy got into his car and drove to walmart lisening to music having a little karaoke session with the auprise Playlist he made Y/n as a gift :), Juicy went into the store grabbing a cart to put the stuff for his self and Y/n.

He finally figured put what he's going to get Y/n! Some little stuff, ofcourse Y/n has some little stuff but they bought that stuff awhile ago! Y/n never buys themself new little gear because they don't wanna waste any money.

He went to the kids toy aisle and grabbed some gaming type of baby toys ( like the remote, controller ) then some fnaf toys for when Y/n is feeling older, and ofcourse he had to grab some stuffies for his precious puppy Y/n!

Juicy then went to the art section because big Y/n LOVES decorating pacifiers for themselves it makes them so happy and just doing art in general, so he grabbed hot glue sticks,gems,glue,cute little charms, stickers, 6 new black smooth notebooks, 2 small, 2 big, 2 medium size, Juicy grabbed some pastels paint colors then a couple dark colors, some crayons and some coloring books :)

Juicy decided that should be enough till he got to check out and grabbed some lf Y/ns favorite snacks ( It can be anything but ima say Pringles, Gummys y'know candy like that) and some Monster Energy drinks! Y/n loves energy drinks especially Monsters <3

Juicy payed for everything watching as he slowly went broke but that's alright because he did it for Y/n his best friend <3 he also made sure to grab some stuff for himself too like some snacks,energy drinks and even some blockbuster movies to watch later!

He loaded everything into the car before driving home trying not to make too much noise as he brought everything in not wanting to wake Y/n up cuz then that would ruin the suprise! An no one wants that :]

Juicy arrived home trying very quietly to open the door as he made quite a few trips to get everything he bought inside the house, after he brought everything in he locked the house door (safety <3) as he began to put everything into place.

The monsters on the table infront of there couch in the living room, the snacks put into cute pastel and cartoonie bowls, plates! The new bottles, sippys, pacifiers, toys, stuffies, blankets, ect on the couch all nicely for his bestfriend looking at what he did before smiling to himself.

He looked at the time realizing Y/n should be waking up in about 1 hour and a half he started got ready to start making breakfast grabbing all the pans, utensils, ect. He decided to make Bluey shaped pancakes with eggs and hashbrowns with some toast.

~One Hour Later~

He wiped the sweat off of his face before putting the food on cute pastel cartoonie plates filling one of the bottles with some juice because although he bought them monsters it's still quite early to drink some monsters especially they will have just woken up (probably small)

He put on the counter going to grab the food until he heard a soft voice coming from the hallway "papa?.." Y/n said with a soft tired voice as they rubbed there eyes carrying the stuffie that Juicy and Eddie got them along with them wearing one of Juicys hoodies with a pair of comfy boxers on smiling looking up at there papa in the kitchen.

Juicy cooed at them as he began walking over to his baby picking them up as they layed there head agianst Juicys chest holding there stuffie against there own chest looking up at Juicy smiling with sleepy eyes looking up at him rubbing there eyes with there fist.

"Hey princess" Juicy said softly with a soft type of smile as he looked at Y/n playing with there hair as Y/n leaned into his touch causing Juicy to coo at them as Juicy walked to the kitchen putting them into the counter making sure they can't see everything on the couch.

"Open up your mouth tiny,here comes the airplanee" Juicy said cutting up the pancake in tiny peices slowly doing the air plane making the noises as Y/n opened there mouth waiting for the food smiling.

After Y/n finished all the food and Juicy wiped there mouth as they drank the rest of there juice Juicy smiled looking over at his baby "I have a suprise for you tiny" Juicy said smiling at Y/n tilted there head to the side before saying " 'eally? wha is it?" Y/n said smiling looking up at Juicy.

"c'mon" Juicy said putting Y/n on his hip as he put his hand over there eyes walking over to the couch, "ta daa!" Juicy said smiling widely taking his hand of there eyes watching as Y/n's eyes sparkled as they gasped squirming out of Juicy's arms causing Juicy to chuckle as they did a cute happy stim with there hands hugging all of the stuffies, blankets.

Y/n looking at all the different deco pacifiers along with the sippys and bottles and more, Y/n turning around running towards Juicy hugging him happily repeatedly saying "fank ou papa!!" smiling happily as there eyes sparkled.

Juicy looked down at his baby picking them up putting them on his hip as he hugged them causing Y/n to put there head in Juicy's neck smiling happily with some of the stuffies in Y/n's arms.

Juicy smiled slowly grabbing the tv remote turning bluey on as he sat on the couch with Y/n in his lap as they sucked on one of there new deco pacifiers with there new stuffies sitting around them with Y/n's favorites in there lap smiling happily.

"Anything for you princess <3" Juicy said kissing Y/n's forehead smiling as he rocked them to sleep with Y/n's head against his chest as Juicy has his arm around Y/n's waist holding them as they drifted off to sleep smiling.

The End <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy this long chapter! ♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did I'd appreciate it if you could leave a like, comment, request and maybe even a follow <3

Have a great night, day or evening whenever you are watching this :)

Time: 3:00 Am, a couple days I belive Words: 1160