𝑻𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑲𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒚

It was early in the morning about 8:36 am when Josh had woken up seeing the light from the sun shine through there white curtains smiling holding Kristy close to him not wanting to wake her yet so he just played with her hair kissing her forehead waiting for her to get up herself.

At about 10:09 Kristy had finally woke up with the sun blinding her eyes causing her to hide her face in Josh's chest "fuck whys the sun so damn brightt" she whined causing Josh to chuckle kissing her forehead "morning love, how'd you sleep?" He hummed softly as Kristy mumbled a "good" trying to go back to sleep.

"Sorry darling I can't let you go back to sleep" Josh said smiling as Kristy huffed getting out of bed stretching walking over to there giant closet Josh following short behind grabbing his signature pink beanie along with a white t-shirt an white socks and some black The Boys sweatpants then putting on his signature chain.

Kristy deciding on one of Josh's hoodies it being a lil oversized cuz of there height difference (We love tall Josh here, let's say Josh is 5'10 and Kristy is 5'6/7) but it's alright cuz she likes oversized clothing anyways! Along with a black skirt with some fishnets, and some white thigh highs deciding on not doing her makeup today and just going with a natural look :)

Josh smiled seeing Kristys outfit choice and makeup choice even though he loves her either way he loves when his baby goes with a natural look! <3
Josh began walking downstairs Kristy following short behind as they both made there way to the kitchen.

Kristy was going to get icecream for breakfast because why not it's Fridayy! But ofcourse Josh wasn't having it "Kristy love you are not having icecream for breakfast, it's not healthy." Josh said turning to Kristy which just ignored him putting the bowl and spoon on the counter grabbing the icecream.

Josh gave Kristy the caregiver look letting her know to stop but she just huffed rolling her eyes opening the icecream, when all of a sudden Josh grabbed the spoon so she couldn't get the icecream.

"Heyy! I was gonna use thatt" Kristy huffed trying to grab the spoon but because of Josh holding it above his head she couldn't get it! "Josh this isn't funny jus gimme the spoonn" Kristy whined jumping up and down trying to grab the spoon causing Josh to chuckle at her putting away the bowl, spoon andsweaters?

Kristy just crossed her arms huffing watching as Josh put away the icecream stuff then grabbed the stuff needed to make eggs and hashbrowns causing Kristy to smile starting to feel the fuzzy feeling in the back of her head as Josh knows hashbrowns an eggs are TinyKristys favorite food an snack!

Josh smiled looking over at Kristy knowing that what he was doing was making her tiny, it was all apart of his plan! See Kristy had been forcing her headspace away because of filming with The Girls and editing and when Josh would bring it up she would just ignore him or push him out of her editing room. So when Josh sall this opportunity he knew he had to take it <3

    ~ 1 hour later ~ (or how ever long eggs an hashbrowns take)

Josh had finally finshed the eggs and hashbrowns, he put the food on a pastel purple bear plate with a matching spoon an fork along with Kristy's favorite custom pastel purple an black sippycup and a matching pastel purple an black deco pacifier!

Kristy rolled her eyes seeing all the items even tho deep down inside she wanted to be tiny so bad, but she just couldn't! She had to get her editing done to get the videos out on timee.

Kristy huffed grabbing her phone beginning to walk to her editing room when all of a sudden Josh got infront of her before she could open the door blocking it.

Josh's Pov:
I got infront of the door before Kristy could open it, she hasn't been eating or drinking stuff other than bang! Plus she hasn't been tiny in forever, I watched Kristy whine dramatically throwing her head back. But I could hear her whine somthing, "Daddyy" I heard Kristy whine.
After hearing that I knew for sure Kristy had slipped, "hey princess, you hungry?" I said softly seeing as Kristy seems about 4 or 3. Kristy nodded softly putting her head in my chest smiling as I picked her up putting her on my hip walking back over to the kitchen having her sit on the counter.

"Open up baby, here comes the airplanee" I said doing the airplane motion to her mouth wall making the noise watching as Kristy happily opened her mouth swallowing the food taking sips of her flavored water every once an awhile as I handed her the sippy cup.

After a few minutes Kristy finished all her food and drink, I smiled picking her up playing with her hair as I walked us over to our bedroom "good job hun, I'm so proud of you for eating all your food an water. It was alot wasn't it?, aw I'm sorry baby I just had to make sure my princess was all fed an hydrated.  How about we watch some bluey an you play with your bluey toys, how does that sound?" Kristy nodded happily doing a lil happy stim shake causing Josh to chuckle.

No One's Pov:
Josh finally made his way over to there room sitting Kristy on there fluffy white rug turning on Bluey as he grabbed a giant tub of just Bluey toys opening it setting it next to Kristy along with a few soft blankets an stuffies and a sippy filled with flavored water.

Kristy giggled happily clapping her hands watching the show grabbing her toys from the tub beginning to play with them looking up at the show once an awhile but mostly just playing with her toys listening to the show as Josh sat on the bed with his legs on the ground as he texted The Boys talking about random stuff when all of a sudden Juicy began to feel tiny...

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm making a part 2 to this now <3
Let me know if I should make another part after part 2!!

Have a great rest of your day or night or even evening!
Hope you guys enjoy this long chapter! ♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did I'd appreciate it if you could leave a like, comment, request and maybe even a follow <3

Time: Honesty under 3 hours-
Words: 1124