𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒐𝒔𝒆!!

After a stressful day with filming with The Boys Dose put Netflix on and cuddled his stuffies and blankies giggling happily ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dose had just finished filming a Youtube video with The Boys and needless to say it was stressful. He kept almost dropping the camera, the camera would not focus! And The Boys kept arguing over stupid stuff, usually Dose would be fine with it but he was on the verge of reggressing and he had a headache.

So when they finished filming and drove back to the house Dose wasted no time running up stairs to his room, locking the door and being small. He thought about calling his caregiver (Mully) so he could take care of him over the phone or maybe come over but he was visiting his friend (Josh) that was out of town, because he haden't seen him In a while so he coulden't call him and ruin all the fun there having together :c

Guess he'll have to be his own caregiver! Dose grabbed his dark green bottle filled with angel milk out of his mini fridge next to his bed side and some fruit. (Strawberry's and Blueberry's) He then turned his LEDS on dark green and went to his closet grabbing a dark green dinosoar onsie that's mixed with light green changing into it, grabbing his gray pacifier and his green pacifier clip clipping it onto his dinosoar onsie.

Dose giggled sitting on his black beanbag in front of his Tv putting his favorite Netflix show (Adventure Time) on, pulling his gray fluffy blankie over him with 2 stuffie's on his lap, one dark green dinosoar stuffie and one gray bunny stuffie. Dose then got an AMAZING idea! he should make a fort! So he did, he began setting up all the blankets and pillows when all of a sudden he got a ring from the door bell.

So he poused his show and unlocked his door and peaked out to make sure no one was out of there rooms. (Because Dose wasen't out as being a little to them) After seeing no one was outside of there rooms Dose walked down stairs, opened the door and found a giant box with his name on it! He picked it up and carried it upstairs ( Almost falling over a couple of times from how heavy the box is- ) up to his room, relocking it and unpausing his show then setting the box down in his fort.

Dose giggled grabbing some scissors and cutting the box open, gasping when he found a giant dark gray teddybear! Dose pulled it out of the box hugging it when he found a note, it saying "Incase you miss me or feel sad that I'm away, squeeze the teddybear's right hand ♡ baba will be home before you know it, little one <33" Dose squealed in happiness hugging the gray teddybear tighter than before!

When he looked in the box again to see if his caregiver (Mully) left him anything else. In the box he ended up finding a bag of gummy's and two monster energy drinks (Any flavor) with a note attached to the drinks saying "Don't drink a whole energy drink in one night" And another note attached to the gummy's saying "Don't eat all the gummy too quickly, don't need you getting too hyper or having a tummy ache ♡ Love baba <33"

Dose giggled hiding his face in the teddybear smiling very wide. Dose ended up falling asleep with the Tv show (Adventure Time) still on, with him laying down under his fort with head on the teddybear's "chest" wrapped up in his gray fluffy blanket and his other stuffies and pillows laying all around him. Also with his dark green bottle laying on the floor next to the half eatin bag of gummy worms and the half drinkin (Any flavor of Monster) monster.

~ 3 Hours Later~

Mully just got home from his long but fun visit from Josh's house, he went upstairs to his little's room (Dose) and knocked on the door. When he got no responce he opened the door, smiling seeing his little (Dose) hugging the dark gray teddybear he sent in the mail under a fort, then cleaning up a little grabbing the dark green sippy and the half drinkin monster putting them into the mini fridge next to Dose's bed side.

He grabbed the gummy worms and put them onto Dose's desk, then sitting/kinda laying next to Dose pulling him onto his lap with the gray teddybear still in his hand pulling the gray fluffy blanket over both of them. Kissing Dose's forehead falling asleep smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this! I had help with this chapter from KaiYourGuy

I'd be helpful If you gave them a follow and checked out there books! <3

I'd also be helpful If you guys left a follow and like, maybe a comment or request on my page :]

I hope you all have a amazing day/ night! <3

Words: 846 Time: 2:34 am