𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒚'𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚🎉

It's Josh's birthday!! What will Little Josh do for his birthday?.. Keep reading to find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Boys on the count of 3, 1... 2.... 3! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY JOSH!!" The Boy's screamed at Josh happily watching him cover his ears pulling him blanket over him head "Go the f^ck away" Josh said mumbling getting comfy In his bed again only to feel himself getting lifted into someone's arms as he begins to yell at the person "Put me the f^ck down! I'm a grown man!" , "Is your birthday Josh! We gotta make ou breakfeast den watch ou open your present's!!" Small Juicy (5) said smiling happily running down stairs with his fluffy dark red blanket wrapped around his figure with his favorite stuffie from his caregiver (Anyone my brain says Kevin and Eddie though) in arms giggling happily.

"I wanna go back to bedd, It's too early for this" Josh said groaning sleepily as he sits at the table watching Juicy sneak a Monster from the fridge trying to hide it till one of his caregiver's (Eddie) see's him and grabs the Monster "Hey give dat backk! Juicy said whining trying to grab it but couldn't since he's too short ( We love short Juicy <3 ) making Josh hold back an laugh sipping his own energy drink sticking his tounge out at Juicy as Juicy sits on a chair at the table too huffing giving Josh the middle finger sneakily also sticking his tounge out at him playing with his stuffie waiting for all of The Boys so he can eat yummy cake.

~1 an a half hour's later~

"I feel so fullll" both Juicy and Josh said at the same timing rubbing their tummy's groaning from being very full making The Boy's chuckle at their actions happily, "You guy's will be finee" Narrator said smiling then rubbing his beard getting a thot "How about you guys watch some cartoons and take a nap then your tummy's won't hurt as much then Josh will open his present's making both Juicy and Josh run to the couch.

Turning Bluey on the Tv cuddling up to each other with their fluffy blankie's and stuffies galor all over the couch, wall wearing their caregiver's hoodies/ sweatpants smiling happily drinking angel milk out of their sippy cup's / bottle's leaning against each other falling asleep, causing all of The Boy's to coo at their actions then taking pictures of them sending the pictures to each other then smiling replacing their sippy cup's / bottle's for their favorite pacifier's/ soother's before going onto their computers to edit their video's/ their recent vlogs for their channels.

~2 hours later~

The Boys just finished editing and posted their video's looking down hearing whines and adorable yawns causing The Boys to coo at the little's (Juicy and Josh) actions watching Small Juicy crawl onto Kevin's lap hiding his face into Kevin's neck grabing onto Kevin's shirt with a small first holding onto the shirt with his stuffie in his hands fluffy blankie in the other hand, Josh climbing onto his caregivers lap (Mully) whining holding his tummy "Hey Joshy what's wrong?" Mully asked his little with concern.

"m tummy huwtss" little Josh said holding his tummy in hungry- ness then Mully figured it out "Ohh- are you hungry Joshy?" Mully asked Small Josh smiling when Josh nodded his head quickly, "Then let's eat the cake!" Mully said happily carrying Small Josh to the kitchen watching Small Juicy running to the kitchen as well falling scraping his knee slightly but getting back up giggling running to the kitchen hopping onto the counter were Small Josh is sitting them both.

Both of the little's kicking their feet back and forth waiting for their cake as their caregiver's grab the cake handing both the little's a plate with cake on it with two sippy's one with apple juice and one with Monster (That The Boy's didn't know was filled with Monster, Juicy made when he was small two days ago when The Boy's were not home putting Monster in the sippy knowing The Boys wouldn't know since Monster looks like water).

Juicy giggled mistevousily drinking the Monster happily wall eating his cake Josh looking at Juicy then realizing what he did giving Juicy a fist- bust that Juicy gladly took making all the caregiver's look at each other confused then shruging it off thinking their just having fun maybe doing a secret hand shake. "Joshy you ready to open present's?" Mully said smiling holding the present he got Josh behind his back.

"mhm!!" Small Josh said smiling gladly taking the present from Mully's hand opening it gasping happily and squealed when he sall what was inside the box! It was a bear onesie!! He ran upstairs grabbing Juicy with him giving Juicy a chicken onesie having him change into that wall he changes into his bear onesie.

After they were done they both grabbed their favorite pacifier's/ soothers and stuffie's then ran downstairs holding hands almost falling scaring their caregivers half to death, "aww! you boys look adorablee!" Kevin said smiling as both Juicy and Josh happy stimmed with their hands also Juicy having a neck stim/tick.

The Boys proceed to watch Juicy and Josh chase each other around the house till Mully started speaking "Boys Josh has to open the rest of his present's" both the boys turned around and ran to where the presents were and watched Josh rip the rapping paper off and tore open the box grabbing the two fluffy blankets from the box smiling.

Also seeing 6 new stuffies! One black bunny stuffie, one puppy stuffie, one light gray stuffie, one panda stuffie, one brush stuffie and one bananna stuffie. Small Josh was so happy getting a bunch of new stuffie's and blankie's, new pacifiers/ soothers, new sippy cup's/ bottle's, new beanies, new hoodies and toys!

He played with his new toys for a bit with also Small Juicy before all of The Boys went on the couch ( Small Juicy In- between of his caregivers Kevin and Eddie, Small Josh sitting next to Eddie and his caregiver Mully.

Kevin feeding his little ( Juicy ) his bottle watching Small juicy drift off to sleep clutching his stuffie ( a puppy ) and his favorite gray blankie, Mully feeding Small Josh his bottle also watching him drift off to sleep clutching all his new stuffie's and blankie's wearing one of his new oversized hoodie's and new beanie.

What a good birthday <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this long- Ish story!

I will be uploading a little slower than I usually do as I'm going back to Irl school than online school.

Have a great day/ night!

Also just Incase some people didn't see it, I go by Kloyee/ Kai. It depends on the day/ what pronouns I'm using so before you use either of those names please ask me which one I'd like to be called, thank you! :D <3

Words: 1178 Time: couple of days/ 10:37 PM