Tiny Narrator ✧˖°

It was a normal sunny day, all The Boys were hanging out downstairs watching a new film that just came out! There not sure what type of film it is, all of The Boys and by all The Boys I mean It was Juicy that found the film an just sall that it had a cool picture for the film, and that it was free so they decided to watch it deciding that they had nothing else better to do anyways.

But only Josh, Mully, and Juicy were watching said film, Narrator an Eddie were upstairs in there rooms doing whatever there doing as the two males didn't tell the rest of The Boys why they didn't want to watch the film, they just said there gonna be in there room instead an said the two might come out of there rooms an watch the film later.

We'll really the two boys were in Eddie's room as Narrator was tiny but the other boys didn't know, ofcourse they would be supportive once the two men explain it but Narrator was not ready to tell them an Eddie wasn't going to disrespect that as his caregiver so he's just letting Narrator say it when ever and if ever he decides to tell them, but for now he was just going to care for his baby.

Narrator was just playing a few random toddler games Eddie found for Narrator when he was tiny on his computer as he sat in Eddie's chair in a black plain t-shirt with a plain white pacifier sitting in his mouth along with a pair of black the boys shorts with his blue bunny stuffie sitting in his lap that Eddie's had recently got him when they went to the store, Eddie's was just standing next to Narrator smiling wall he texted Gabby as he watch his baby play one of the games it being google snake as it was tiny Narrators favorite favorite games to play.

Everything was going great until a random knock was heard in Eddie's door, "hey it's Kevin can I come in man?" Kevin said as he stood behind the closed door waiting for a response from Eddie, Eddie looked at the door then Narrator as he sall him quietly take out his pacifier and put it in one of the drawers in Eddie's desk and threw his stuffie onto Eddie's bed putting a reminder into his head to give his stuffie lots of kisses and apology's for throwing them.

Once Narrator nodded at Eddie for confirmation to let Kevin in Eddie walked over the the door and let Kevin in, "what's up dawg?" Eddie asked slightly confused on why Kevin would just randomly knock on his door, Kevin smiled as he walked into the room looking around the room when he sall Narrator "hey Narrator" Kevin said smiling when Narrator waved back before turning back to the computer to continue playing google snake.

Kevin turned back to Eddie fixing his hair before he began to speak again, "I was wondering if you and Narrator wanted to come with me to Walmart just to walk around to pass some time, I asked the other boys but they were too interested in the dumb movie Juicy found" Kevin explained smiling when Eddie and Narrator both said "Sure man, it's not like we have anything better to do" the two men said knowing that there gonna end up splitting up to walk around the store so they can just find some stuff for tiny Narrator.

"Alright I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick then grab my keys and we can go" Kevin said walking out the room to go to the bathroom hearing Eddie speak "Alright dawg, we'll meet you out there" Eddie said hearing the bathroom door close.

"I'm sure we can find some stuff for you in Walmart hm huno?" Eddie said chuckling when tiny Narrator instantly nodded happily getting out of the chair and walked over to Eddie bed picking up his stuffie an giving them a big hug before apologizing "m sorry mdr bugs, didnt wanna throw ya but hands too! won't do it agans promise" Narrative said quietly holding Mr Bunny close to him before kissing the stuffies forehead and carefully placing him back into the bed.

Eddie chuckled as he waved a hand over to Narrator, "Alright huno we gotta go Kevin just texted me and said the cars all ready for us" Eddie said smiling seeing Narrator nod before walking out of Eddie's room and walk down the stairs with Eddie following behind him quickly grabbing both of there phones and house keys before saying bye to the other boys on the couch before walking out the door and getting into Kevin's cars.

"You guys got everything?" Kevin asked softly putting on some calm music as he sall the two men nod there heads putting on there seatbelts as Eddie went back into his phone wall Narrator stared out the window watching everything pass by in the car.

About 15 ish minutes later the three men reached Walmart, Kevin waited for everyone to get out of the car before locking in and walking into Walmart, "alright I'm just gonna go to the food aisle then the record player isle, you guys can do whatever you want I'll just eat you guys when I'm ready to leave" Kevin said as he grabbed a basket along with Eddie grabbing one as well nodding at what Kevin said before walking towards the toy aisle with Narrator following him by his side smiling happily.

Once they reached the baby/toddler toy section Narrator began to squeal happily causing Eddie to chuckle, "alright huno pick out whatever you want and carefully place it into the basket alright?" Eddie said softly ruffling Narrators head as he nodded carefully looking around the aisle grabbing whatever caught his eye and put it into the basket smiling.

After going through all the toy aisles and stuffie aisle the basket was full so they walked over to the self check outs and scanned everything Narrator had found for himself, once they were finished scanning everything and put the items into the plastic bags Eddie's phone vibrated, Eddie carefully grabbed his phone from his pocket and checked his phone as he sall a text from Kevin.

"Hey I'm finished, I already bought everything I'm just waiting at the exit for you guys, take your time :)" the text from Kevin said, Eddie quickly sent a text back saying "Alright, we just finished checking out too so were on the way to the exit", the two men grabbed all there bags before walking towards the exit seeing Kevin standing there just scrolling on TikTok on his phone.

"You guys ready to head home?" Kevin asked earning a nod from both men causing Kevin to smile once more before walking out of the exit to his car with Eddie and Narrator filling shortly behind, Kevin grabbed his car keys out of his pocket as he unlocked him car and loaded all his stuff along with Eddie and Narrators into the trunk.

He then unlocked the door letting everyone into the car the turning on some music as he drove home, Eddie once again went onto his phone texting Gabby wall Narrator looked out the window smiling softly watching everything pass by in the car.

Today was a good day for the three boys :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I make a part 2?

Have a great rest of your day or night or even evening!

Hope you guys enjoy this very quite long chapter! ♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did I'd appreciate it if you could leave a like, comment, request and maybe even a follow <3

Time: 30 minutes
Words: 1304