𝑯𝒎𝒑𝒉!

Josh tried to push his headspace away but The Boys were not allowing that.

Tw: cursing, pushing away reggression
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh's Pov:

I woke up with the sun basically blinding my eyes Jeeze why is it so bright. And then I recognize the fuzzy feeling creeping up in the back of my head, fuck! I need to get a bunch of editing done and filming, being small is going to have to wait. I put on black ripped jeans, a white hoodie and a pink beanie then brush my teeth and walk down stairs to grab a quick bite of food before I begin editing.

I grab a monster energy drink, a soda and 2 cookies, put it all on a plate then begin to walk upstairs when I feel someone take the plate out of my hands. I look up and see Eddie with my food in his hands with Juicy standing next to him with my soda and monster in his hand, I huff annoyed trying to take my cookies back from Eddie. Eddie holds the cookies to were I can't reach them and begins to speak.

"Joshy, you know your not allowed to eat sweets or drink sodas or energy drinks this early or without any of The Boys permission." Eddie said looking at me with a stern voice, I huff again crossing my arms and begin to speak, " I'm not little plus I have a lot of editing and filming to get done so I need the energy." I say annoyed rolling my eyes, I walk past them and into my room till one of the boys pull my arm and have a soft look on there face.

Juicy begins to speak "Bud you can finish the work later, come onn don't you wanna hang out with dada and papa an watch cartoons?" Juicy said in a soft voice, making me whine then shaking my head "No, I have to finish editing and film more vidoes... I don't need to mess up my shcedule" I say closing my door until a foot blocks the door from it closeing, it's Eddie with a stern look on his face with Juicy behind him with a stern look on his face aswell as they enter my room.

I ignore them both and get on my laptop and begin editing a recent video I was working on until Juicy grabbed the computer out of my hands and closes it setting it on my desk then turning to me with a serious face. I try to speak "Juicy I need to-" until Juicy cuts me off mid sentence, "No. Bud you are going to take a break whether you like it or not" Juicy said sternly but softly at the same time. I decide to give up because honestly they were gonna win so no point in trying-

I slip to age 4 whining chewing on my hoodie sleeve. Both papa and dada chuckle before papa put's me on his hip and brings me to my closet "What would you like to wear huno?" papa asked me, I giggle and point to the chicken onsie. papa chuckles and helps me into the onsie before giving me my gray paci with a gray paci clip clipped onto the chicken onsie bringing me downstairs on the couch now with me sitting inbetween papa and dada, with my head on dada's shoulder and my legs on papa's lap as I fall asleep. "Goodnight buddy" dada said kissing my forehead, "goodnight sleephead" papa said rubbing my back wa'll I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End♥️

Sorry It's short!

Don't forget to leave a like, follow and maybe even a comment or request. Thank you, have a amazing day/night♥️

Words: 629 Time: 12:41 AM