✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧

Y/n had a terirble day, no- a terrible year and they couldn't hold it together anymore. Y/n uses He/they pronouns in this chapter, Keep reading to find out what happens next!

!!Also Trigger Warning!! : mention of Yelling, mention of Panic attacks, mention of SH, mention of getting h^t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked home with tears threatening to fall from his eyes, today was a bad day... At first it was great! He was having fun with his friends at their house and everything was good, until a bunch of teacher's from online school called Y/n's parents telling them that Y/n wasn't doing there work at all and was missing a bunch of zoom's! So when Y/n got home his dad came out of no wear and immediately started yelling at them talking about how much of a bad student she was and that she was a terrible daughter!..

There dad wouldn't stop using she/her pronouns and calling them daughter and everything! But when they asked their dad about it to know if he support's people under the trans undbrella (idk how to spell it) or not he started talking sh^t about that and how that's dumb and If you were born a female then you are a female or if you were born a boy then you are a boy and they/them is plural not something a human can go by ect. ( Btw all that Is NOT true ) Because of that he couldn't come out to his dad now or else he'd get yelled at and probably disowned and maybe get hurt... so they'd rather not risk it honestly.

Y/n's life got worse on their last birthday, his parent's got a divorce! Like wow, what an amazing birthday present. Then month's later everything started going down hill, their mental health, their eating habits, phone taken. Everything started going to sh^t and unfortunately SH came on their mind and let the bad thought's take over. Now it wasen't his first time SH'ing but it had been awhile, no one knows and he'd like to keep it like that honestly.

Then when their grades started going down hill their dad started h^tting them...but Y/n doesn't want to get into that, the point is they've had a sh^tty year :/ And they started having a couple panic attack's and breakdown's quite a bit all the time!... They just can't hold their emotions anymore so after all that when his dad went upstairs Y/n took the chance to run away.

He began packing a big bookbag, filled with 2 notebooks, a small bag of pens, markers, ect, then their favorite pacifier's, there white one, clean one, black and red one! They don't use em all the time but you never know.

Then grabbing a gray water bottle filled with Monster ( The Energy Drink, Any Flavor ) , some of there favorite stuffie's ( Any type doesn't matter but to make it easier for me Ima say a frog build a bear, 2 small bluey an pompom stuffie's and a light green dinosaur stuffie ) and 2 pacifier clips one being a plain light gray one and the other being black since it went with all their clothing . Then changed into there Halloween The Boys merch then put some black shorts, black knee- high socks with some white lines on it ( Like the one's on Amazon ) and packing some bandaid's incase they get hurt cuz ya never know.

Then he packed 2 energy drinks, one being a fruit punch monster and the other being a yellow red bull from their mini fridge in their room! Putting it quietly in there bag to not get caught by there father or mother, he quietly left his room shutting the door which made a slightly noise so he quickly looked around noticing nobody decided to check where the noise came from which was good for his case.

He quickly but quietly went down his stairs but when he had just as few steps to go down before he was free he ended up tripping on the steps...his bag slamming on the ground causing a giant bang to be heard throught the entire house! Although Y/n was now bruised he had to quickly run out the door and thats just what he did, he began running as fast an far as they can but unfortunatly his legs had other plans for them.  His legs collapsed just when he was running through an alle-way, when they fell he unfortunatly hit his head so Y/n passed out for who knows how long...