𝑭𝒂'𝒌𝒔!☆

Juicy was little and all The Boys helped him out <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juicy woke up small yawning, gripping his light blue fluffy blanket in his hand and his light pink bunny stuffie wrapped up in the fluffy blanket. Wearing an oversized black T-shirt and gray sweatpants, he got out of bed and brushed his teeth then grabbing his white pacifier putting it in his mouth rubbing his eyes with his free hand in a little fist still yawning a little.

Juicy was a little extra tired today sense he was up late playing on his Xbox ( Playing Any Game- ) , he doesen't regret It though sense It was really fun! :D But now he's facing the consequencese of being very sleepy- He walked down stairs to see Eddie and Josh sitting on the couch watching "The Squid Game" while Mully and Narrator were in the kitchen making pancakes and toast for breakfeast with some music playing! Wall Smashing and Kevin are playing "Zombies" on the Xbox together In Smashing's room.

Juicy sat on one of the stools behind the counter grabbing his light pink bunny stuffie on his lap, making it dance on the counter giggling quietly and smiling with his fluffy light blue blankie on his lap. Mully looked over at Juicy and smiled then began to speak, "Hey bud, you seem to love that stuffie right? Well what If all the boys went with you to the store and let you pick out a couple stuffies" Mully said a little loud but gently looking over to the rest of the boys smiling. Juicy gasped happily and smiled "mhm!! yes p'ease!"

Eddie heard and nodded holding up a thumbs up aswell as Josh and Narrator then Eddie sending a text to Smashing and Kevin about it so they can get ready.

~25 mins later~

The food was ready and all the boys were sitting at the table eating there food wall Smashing was in the kitchen pouring some blueberry hawaiine punch into a blue sippy cup for Juicy, smiling when Juicy gave him a hug then taking the juice out of his hand drinking it happily as the boys chuckled at Juicy's actions continuing to eat.

After the boys finished eating they all got there wallets, getting into the car Eddie ended up being the one driving to (Whatever Store) wall singing music that's okay for Juicy's small ears, Juicy wasen't really paying attention to the music though sense he was looking out the window daydreaming about all the stuffies and toys he could get! :D

Juicy ended up taking a nap when he was daydreaming in the car on the way to (Whatever Store) with his head on Josh's shoulder wall he slept, making the boys happy sense Juicy diden't get much sleep last night due to him staying up till who knows when playing games on his Xbox-

~23 mins later~

"Hey boys were here!" Eddie says loudly making me grumble, rubbing my eyes taking my head off of Josh's shoulder making him chuckle ruffling my hair smiling. "Hey Juice were here c'mon, It's stuffie time!" Josh reminds me making me jump out of the car exitedly running into the store, all the boys chasing after me all of them yelling my name trying to get me.

I giggle running around the store till I feel someone grab me "Eeek!" I shreek, "Gotcha!" Kevin says grabbing me putting me on his shoulders with Eddie right beside Kevin giving him a high five as he begins to speak, "good job dawg! he's a fast runner" Eddie says chuckling "let me goo!" I whine lightly hitting Kevin.

"Juicy, no hitting." Eddie says ferm but gentle, I wine softly and speak "m sorry Uncle Eddie.." I say softly playing with Kevin's hair. Eddie smiles and pats my head "It's okay bud just don't do it again, okay?" Eddie says, I nod smiling "Alright boys, It's time for our litttle Juicy to shop and our wallets to cry!" Mully said making all the boys chuckle and Juicy to squeal exitedly.

Kevin put Juicy down so he could look around handing him a basket (One of the ones you get at Walmart) "go ahead bud, we'll be behind you" Kevin said smiling. Juicy smiled holding a thumbs up before running off, the boys chuckling following short behind Juicy talking to each other about who knows what-

~ 2 hours later~

The boys cried inside when the lady told them how much everything is but still paying for it, pushing 3 and a half carts filled to the brim of different stuff Juicy wanted. It was expensive but when they all arrived home Juicy had so much fun trying everything on and playing with everything, so the smile on his face was worth all the money they spent.

Juicy got a bunch of adult onsies (different animals and characters), hoodies, sweatpants, toys, stuffies, plates, sippy cups, Xbox games and much much more! He had so much fun with everything, the boys were glad they could make Juicy as happy as they did.

When Juicy fell asleep around all the boys in his room surrounded by everything he whispered one more thing before he fell asleep "Fank ou everyone.." Juicy said softly, before any of the boys could respond all they heard were soft snores. They all smiled falling asleep as well.

The End♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like this! It's quite a long one-

I'd appreciate it if you guys could like, follow and maybe even comment or make a request :]

Have a amazing day or night!♡

Words: 944 Time: 10:40 at night