𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝑱𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒆 ☹︎

Story Line : Juicy and Eddie had a idea to play a Vr horror game at night 3am to be exact, seems fun right? Well Juicy has been pushing off his headspace to edit vidoe's And Eddie would try and make Juicy slip but any time Eddie tried Juicy would get mad and usually hand up the phone. But he needed to film a new vidoe's for his channel so he thought "Might as well film a Vr video with Eddie. Haven't done that in a minute" And he did but he diden't know Eddie would make him slip so easily.

O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O

It was 3am and Juicy and Eddie were just talking on the phone well all of a sudden Juicy had a idea.

Juicy's Pov:

"What if we played that new Vr horror game the fans were suggesting?" I said looking at Eddie He looked at me, "Idk if that's a good idea dawg" Eddie said. I look at him confused "Why?" I ask He started to speak again, "Bud you still need to finish editing the other videos you recorded, I don't want you to overwhelm yourself" He said I blushed and started speaking again. "I'll be fine!" I said chuckling. Eddie sighed and started speaking again. "If your sure prince but if you get scared we can stop recording, okay?" Bubba said in a soft voice. The back of my head started feeling fuzzy, I blush and start speaking. "M'kay!" I said with a slight high pitch voice ,Bubba chucked and smiled at me :) .

Eddie's Pov:

"If your sure prince but if you get scared we can stop recording, okay?" I say in a soft voice on purpose. I wait for Juicy's responce and he soon started speaking. "M'kay!" he said in a slight high pitch voice I chuckled and smiled. Juicy has been pushing his headspace off for about 2 weeks soo I knew I had to get him to regress without him catching on to me. He says it's because he just can't seem to reggress but I knew he was lying he was really pushing his headspace off because he had been working on editing his video's and I knew it was stressing him out. But whenever I tried to get him to regress he would get mad at me and hang up the phone so I knew I had to be sneakly get him to regress and that's just what I did.

"Alright prince, well I need you to get your paci and light red bunny stuffie. Okay?" I tell/ask him. He tilted his head and looked at me, "Why's?" He asked I chuckled. "Just do it,hun" I say with a soft tone trying to get him to be smaller, "M'kay!" Juicy said getting up and grabbing his paci and stuffie "Wha now?" He said confused "Put the paci in your mouth silly I wanna check something" I say secretly trying to get him to put the paci in his mouse trying to get him to get smaller.

Juicy put the paci in his mouth holding his stuffie in his hand, "Now wah?" He said with his voice soft and slurred from the soother in his mouth, I cooed him. "Aww, you look so adorablee babyboyyy" I say softly with a little exitement in my voice, he started blushing hiding his face in the hoodie I gave him. "Nuu dadaa" Juicy said. There we go, my prince is back :) I keep cooing him, "Aww I can't help it bubs you just look so preciouse~" I say chucking a little as Juicy hides his face more in the hoodie whining out of embarresment.

Juicy's Pov:

I whine hiding my face more into the hoodie dada gave me embarresed, as he cooed at me. "Mmm!" I whine rubbing my eyes with my hands in a slight fist as a yawn, Dada chuckles and starts speaking "How about you watch some youtube, Hmm prince?" dada say's "Otay" I say putting on funny dog video's on youtube as dada watches me checking his Phone Dm's.

(They are on call through discord on there monitors btw) I start to giggle at the videos then the next video is people painting pastel stuff on there walls "ooo" I say yawning , I curl up with my soft red silky blanky and my bunny stuffie in my gaming chair starting to fall asleep as my eye's start to fall. Dada starts to talk, "Goodnight babyboy, If you need me I'll still be on the phone. Love you bubs" I hear dada say before I fall into a deep sleep.

0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0

The End :D

I hope you guy's enjoyed this story, I acrually got sleepy wa'll writing this ^^ Well goodbye guy's, I hope you guy's have a good day/night. Love you guy's!

Word Count: 808