Chapter 22: The Revenge Club

"Okay, so what's the plan now," Locke asked. The three of them, Oli and Charles, are in the room.  Charles is sitting up right on the bed while Oli is sitting on the edge of the bed.  

"Well, one thing is for sure is it would be difficult for me to contact anyone as of this moment," 

"Let's make this clear.  You were off to meet with...him, when one of your men stabs you and another almost shot you," Locke crosses and leans back on the wall near the door.  

"You forgot to add the whole-gang-chasing-me part.  My apparent family betrayed me after all.  Bastards," Charles chuckled.  

"It wouldn't make sense for them to just turn against you," Oli answered. 

"It would make sense if one of their bosses ordered them to go against rusty loyalty," Another woman's voice appears out of nowhere.  The three of them turn to the open door to find one more guest in the apartment. 

Oli huffs as she recognizes the woman in oversized hoodie and pajamas.  "Who the heck told you to break into my apartment?" She raises her voice.  

The woman only smiles. "Hello to you too, sister," 

Alisa turns to Charles and makes a quick glance at his wound. "Does it hurt?" She asks. 

"What do you think?" Charles quirks a smile. 

"I think the betrayal hurts more than that wound," Alisa spoke in a much colder tone.  

Charles' quirky smile disappears.  Oli seems to notice it when Charles tries to avoid anyone's gaze. "Betrayal?" 

No one answered.  Though, the silence is a moment before Oli is able to get more of the situation.  "Grey," 

"It's him wasn't it? He's the one responsible for it?" Oli frowns at it and glances back at Alisa. 

"Who else would it be?" Alisa digs in her backpack and scatters pictures on the side table just close enough for Charles to see. 

Oli leans forward to see the pictures of Grey.  Each picture shows Grey talking to different men alone.  

"I've been telling you that Grey is bad news, Charles.  All you said is to bring you evidence...here I am giving you lots," Alisa crosses her arms once more. 

"For the past month, he's been in contact with mob bosses.  To whatever he talked to them about, it's not of your advantage.  I managed to get through his transactions.  It seems someone else is giving him more money than you do," Alisa huffs.  

Oli frowns and glares at Charles. "Then I was right even eight years ago.  He's been bad news even before," she hisses. 

Charles simply massages his temples.  He looks up at Oli and puts a small smile.  "Apparently, you two are right," he bitterly laughs. 

"That's fine, Charles," Oli gives him a light pat on the arm.  She turns to Alisa. 

"Also, that doesn't explain why you just trespassed in my apartment," 

"I don't have any choice.  You're not answering my calls," 

"What's so important that you have to trespass?" Oli retorts.  

"Oh I don't know.  I just found a valuable information that you chose to ignore," 

Oli bitterly chuckles. "Why would you bother helping me?" 

"Because you're my sister," Alisa retorted back, only resulting in silence as a reply.  

"Took you long to act like one,"  Oli stands up, but Charles catches her before doing anything rash.