1.

"Hyung, why do i feel empty always?
Like i can't describe the feeling,you know we have everything now,we've achieved everything with the help of ARMY, but why do i still feel so incomplete and empty? Do you feel the same namjoon hyung?"

"Because you ARE incomplete jungkook,
Yes we have everything now but we can't feel happy without our other half, i used to feel the same when i didn't find jin, you see after meeting our mate we feel complete,happy and loved..A mate is a part of our soul, our other half ,so jungguk-ah you will understand only when you find your mate"

"But how will i find her? And when and where? And how will i know that we are mates?"

"Oh jungguk-ah, you are 18..there's still time..you can find her rn or maybe after 2 or 3 years , i don't know its upto the moon goddess. Who are we to decide Hm.? So just wait patiently. And you will just know that she's the one..trust me i can't put the feeling in words, but i know you will know it, our inner wolves recognize their other half immediately when they come in contact,he will tell you for sure. It will be his mate also afterall,you and your wolf are one "

"Y-yeah hyung" jungkook's wolf purred at the mention of his future mate.

"I will wait for that day, idk about love but i want to feel it, this emptiness..i don't want it, maybe I'll find inner peace and happiness after meeting my mate hyung..maybe"

Kinda short right? The next chapters shall be lengthy
Please vote and feel free to comment
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wattpad