17.

"Don't hurt her junghyun."

"I won't, leave everything to me."

Jungkook knew that junghyun won this time so jungkook didn't even try, he just said these words and completely shut himself off.

Everything was in junghyun's hands now.

So there he was, staring at y/n like a psychopath,

After arguing with namjoon.

He was smiling like an idiot while staring at her.., he was supposed to feel guilty for hurting her..but he wasn't.

It was certainly not the jungkook that armys know.

Junghyun was his evil side, the competitiveness army have witnessed countless of times also came from his werewolf side.., but noone can say that they're different individuals..,NO..junghyun was a part of jungkook.

Y/n would have to love both of them equally, or she'd be always in the current situation.

She'll have to accept his evil side too...,

"My precious mate, wakeup soon please. I have so much to tell you...my Luna."

He said while caressing y/n's cheek.

Junghyun's POV:-

I was caressing my luna's cheeks, i was so close to her now, jungkook's mind was completely blank..it was like he was sleeping.
He's too weak.., weaker side of me. I would've marked my Luna by now if it was me in control from the beginning.

But jungkook didn't let me, i forced him again and again..
But he just didn't let me mark her..,

I knew he didn't want to force or hurt our mate.., but marking y/n is too important..besides she dared to love another man..no way in hell I'd let her think about someone other than me..US.., i shall kill him soon, everything will get well after mating with her..she'd only think about me and my pups..OUR pups.

But,
She needs protection from them too.

"They will come soon, they'll soon know about y/n. They'll try everything to hurt my luna. And HE..h-he might try to make my luna his. N-no..no fucking way!!"

"I will protect you my Luna, i will. I'll mark you soon baby."

Pecks*

I slowly pecked her forehead and then looked at her face again, she was still unconscious.

Author's pov:-

Junghyun was staring at her when suddenly his eyes started to turn into golden....,

"I wonder where he has touched you."

"Lowly Growling*"

"I can't help but think"

"I don't want to hurt you...y/n."

"J-ungkook..why aren't you saying anything..i m-might hurt her..say something..help me."

Junghyun asked for jungkook's help.

"We shall kill him soon, i know you won't hurt her. But kill the boy asap, i want him dead."

Jungkook replied.

"Is it really you jungkook?"

"Don't forget you're me and I'm you, we are one. I'm just more reasonable and matured than you. That boy.., not only he cheated on y/n..but he's also the reason of her suicide attempt. He hurt her..m-maybe he has also touched her. I WANT HIM DEAD!"