31.

Lol..just kidding.

Warning!

Pure smut ahead.

When y/n spoke so bluntly and questioned his behavior and duty towards her, jungkook lost it.

Her scent completely made him hazy, he was now straight on his instincts.., and y/n entered into full heat.

He ripped apart her as well as his clothes, he forcefully and roughly lifted her legs and held them on his shoulders.
He looked at the sight which he was parched for so many years, her vagina.
It was dripping wet.

He after giving it his full attention, dived in and started licking on it making her tremble.

"..y-es..! Y-es..ju.ngkkk!"

He didn't stop and sucked on her clit, to him it was heaven. He licked and sucked it as if it was some dessert.
Her juices were like honey to him.

Y/n trembled and screamed his name again and again.
Jungkook dig his nails into her thighs because of the intensity and arousal.

After making her clit numb, he tongued at her entrance and started exploring it with his tongue from inside. Y/n moaned his name and teared up because of the pleasure she was in.

"..s-..so..good..feel s-so go-od~"

She then started mewling and breathing hard when she got close.

She then arched her back and came on his tongue. But he still didn't stop, still wanting to devour and devour.

*groaning

"...N..-..eed..it..! Y-.our knot! Please nghh***..Alpha!!"

Y/n screamed and tried to get out of his hold, but she couldn't.
She just wanted to jump on his cock immediately, wanting to feel it in her stomach. Only then, she'll be fully satisfied.
When she first looked at his massive length, she just wanted to touch it, kiss it, lick it and have it inside him.
It was such a drooling sight for her.

Jungkook gave a hard slap on her thigh as a warning, and thumbed on her clit to add even more stimulation.
He just wanted to tease her as much as could. She underestimated him afterall.

"To-o..mu-chh!"

"..smirks* what were you saying before? You were questioning about how i take care of you in your heat? Hm? And now that i am taking care of you how i actually wanted..,you can't take it? Hm?"

She didn't speak and tried to move towards his length to line it up against her entrance.

But he grinned and flashed his fangs before biting on her thigh, he penetrated her skin making y/n hiss and moan. Blood now oozed out of the bite, jungkook licked at the wound again and again to heal it.
Their scents mixed up together and created a rich environment in the room. Y/n stopped moving because of it and started dripping even more.

Jungkook's lips had her blood on them.
It should've made y/n scared, but instead..made her even more needy. In her eyes, he looked so hot..felt just like a dream. Then she remembered when she was just an army and committed to hyunjin, what she used to think.

She without realizing started blabbering,

"..i..i always imagined you like this..h-ad fantasies about you in my mind...your huge cock..i even imagined about it..jungkook-ah. my..my mind..is..is..so dirty..b-ut only for you..for my alpha..even when..i talked with..with..him..i..had you..in my mi-nd."

Jungkook growled at that asshole's mention and put his finger against her entrance...he didn't enter and teased her by caressing it,

"..tell me about your fantasies then,..i will turn them into reality right now."