26.

"I'm sorry i left you alone. I didn't think that, that would happen. I'm sorry."

Hwasa said while carefully caressing her neck, y/n didn't reply immediately, she kept on thinking whilst looking down.

"No..it's not your fault. I decided to do it without thinking about the consequences. I-i don't know why i had this feeling, eagerness to..do something that would heal or help him. I was completely out of my senses eonnie. I don't know what is happening to me."

She replied, it really wasn't hwasa's fault, she really wanted to do it herself. Even now..she just wanted to run into jungkook's arms. It felt right..yet wrong. She just got out of a relationship. She just met..jungkook. Jeon Jungkook..yeah. what was happening?

"..y/n..it..it is the bond..the pull. It's because you two are mates even if you are a human. No matter how much you deny it, the bond will stay with you forever."

Hwasa replied as if she was listening to her thoughts.

"I..-i don't deserve him."
I said and it hurt. I was nothing compared to him.

"...Y'know what is supposed to happen,happens eventually. We can't fight with destiny. The universe will keep pushing you towards your fated one."

"And i feel like..i mean I've thought alot about it, hyunjin cheating on you again and again and you giving him chances repeatedly. But it never worked, in the end..jungkook came..who would've thought? An idol, a huge star, whom you admire and love wholeheartedly, who gave you the happiness no one never could..that too behind the screens, without knowing you, who would've imagined that he will be your fated one?"

"Think about it y/n-ah, now he is here with you..to give you love that you deserve..the love that you're destined to get from him."

"I..eonnie.."
She hugged hwasa tightly and sobbed.

"H-he..hyunjin n-never..he never..gave me reassurance..never made me feel..beautiful..i..am so insecure that i don't find anything about me appealing."

How can he find me..attractive?

"..shhh..he was an asshole, you are so beautiful from inside and out. Boys used to ask you out on streets. But everyone got to know that you were committed so they quit. Hyunjin would never find someone like you, not that he deserves."

Y/n didn't reply. She didn't want to think about hyunjin a bit. She spoke changing the topic

"I-i couldn't move when jungkook..you..know. i..actually liked the closeness."

"You are supposed to. I'm happy for you, you just have to let it go..the fear and insecurity. Let it go."

She herself felt like letting go of everything, she felt that everything would be good once she overcome everything. She needed to..it was time. She needs to do it for herself..for jungkook..she was hurting him as well. And that didn't sit well with her. She needs to make him and herself happy. It was enough.

"..."

"O-okey."

"He must be feeling awful rn, should i talk to him? A-and his injuries..i..need to see him."
She stood up to go out, to see jungkook...to..maybe..hug..him? She wanted to get close to him.

"Jimin is with him, talk to him later. We first need to change your dressings, come on."

Yeah right,..she forgot about her injuries.., her back didn't ache much but it felt sweaty.

"I..need a bath. Feel sticky all over."

"Ok..i will help you then."

They both went to the bathroom and hwasa undressed y/n carefully.