9.

"What were you two doing when they were at the mall? Where were you two?"
Namjoon asked jimin & tae.

"U-uh, uhhh...,actually we WERE keeping an eye on them but saw a game corner and we went there to play games..s-sorry hyung" tae said

"H-haha, yeah sorry namjoonie..jungkook was acting well behaved soooo we yeah..we didn't think much and went to play games. Do you know hyung, tae only won 2 times..and me..6 times. Praise me praise me now."
Jimin said smiling with his eyes closed.

"You two are behaving like kids nowadays, tae is an alien kid and you jimin, his "soulmate" are the clumsy & mischievous kid. Sigh-- I'm outta here,bye!"

Namjoon sighed and left them.

"Hehe,jimin-ah let's play games again."
Tae said smiling

"Taeee.., I'm going to sleep..bye hmph" jimin said nd left too.

In the evening...

It was evening now, and y/n was awake.
"Mmmmpphh, my back still hurts. I completely embarrassed myself today. Aahhh, why I'm like this? A-and jungkook? Oh godd whyy!!? How will i face him,how will i face all of the--"
A sudden knock on the door interrupted Y/n's thoughts. She got tensed and hid herself under the blanket.

"Ah god, i can't face anyone ryt now. What should i dooo?"

"I have to go to my home too, it's evening already,i can't stay here"

"Y/n, are you awake?" Jimin asked from outside the room,still not entering the room.

No answer. Y/n was pretending to sleep,she didn't answer.

Jimin left without seeing y/n.

"He left, now i should go to the bathroom and then home"

10 minutes later.

"Aggghhh, what the f-fuck,why my head is so hurting. What the fuck did you guys do to me?" Jungkook asked groaning.

He was awake now, the medicine worn out.

"Do you remember what were you going to do?" Jin asked

"I, i was talking to you all the-, oh my god you fuc--, taehyung you shouldn't have said that *lowly growls. I'm still angry taehyung. Why the hel-"

"Yaaahhhhhh, we'll inject you again. Shut your mouth. You were about to attack tae" jin shouted at jungkook.

" *taking deep breaths* i-im sorry tae, I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. But you were wrong too. My wolf nd i both couldn't tolerate." Jungkook said calmly

"I'm sorry too jungkook. I can understand you. It's okey. B-but jungkook w-what if she really has a b-"

Tae was about to get an another attack but luckily y/n's interruption saved him from jungkook.

"U-uhhh am i interrupting something?"
Y/n said awkwardly.

"O-oh absolutely not. Are you fine now? How's the pain? We can call the dr. Again, If you're not feeling well. Do you want coffee or maybe a chocolate?"

Jungkook said worriedly showing his cute bunny face. He was acting like a baby infront of y/n, not like a big bad alpha who was about to attack someone AGAIN.

"No no, I-im fine now, u-uh i need to go home now. I'm so sorry for the trouble i caused you. I feel really bad. I couldn't help you today. I'm sorry. I know I'm annoyin-"

"No, you're not. Your health comes first,you came for us in this state. You are not annoying,who said that you're annoying huh? You are a really kind person. Don't ever say these things again, got it?" Jungkook said.

"He's right y/n. You're really a sweet person. Everyone likes you here. Love yourself cutie p--"

"Ahem, jimin uh namjoon hyung is in the room. He was calling you,go."

Now jungkook was being a brat to his hyungs.

"U-uh, i should go now." Y/n again said awkwardly.

"Wait! Lemme drive you home. It's evening and you're not well. I'll book a cab or something to get back here. Comeon let's go"

before y/n could say anything jungkook got the keys where he placed them before, and went outside in the parking.

"This boy is acting too obvious, he's in love already" yoongi said

"Yeah, I'm really worried for him. Y/n is sweet but there's so much he doesn't know about her. Her face doesn't show happiness, she looks almost lifeless. I wonder what her story is. Will they be happy and together? I'm worried about our maknae. Jimin was right about the bf thing, what if she really has a bf? Jungkook will surely kill him and mark y/n forcefully. I know him nd his wolf's nature too. His alpha side will take over his soft side that he only shows infront of y/n & us."

Hoseok said looking outside the window.

"Well Only god knows, I'll support him in everything. Anyways I'm going to sleep bye."

Yoongi said and left

Hoseok stood still there thinking about the maknae.

Stay tuned for the next chapters.
Tell me my mistakes too.

Gudbye, have a nice day/night.